Stayed with my 2 small children over xmas and was worried after i read reviews on here. i think you get what you pay for here.
Mangement- I emailed twice before getting there to say i had two small kids and would like a quiet room away from the bar- so was surprised when we arrived to be looking over it!! on the 10th floor- we couldn't here anything until they had 2 massive partys. we complained to the manager who offered us dinner in the hotel- but said they were booked and couldn't move us. we complanied the follwoinf night and was moved to a tower suite room, which was lovely.
-location- is great. close to everything. you can walk to jumeriah walk for restaurants and coffee etc. the marina is 10 dhr in a cab. they will get you local cabs if you ask them. do not take the hotel cabs.
- kids- there is a good kids menu. the kids pool is small but fine. however is not heated in the winter so was cold for us. my son was quite happy in the big pool with the spa bubbles. They also wouldn't warm up my kids milk in the morning and bring it too me. So i put boiling water in the ice bucket and that worked just fine.
beach- this hotel is big, so it takes a couple of mins to get to the beach and the beach itself is big. so its not a beach/pool hotel, you need to pick one to sit on adn then make an effort to got the other one. you can hear the construction on the beach, but it didn't really bother anyone. you can't hear it at all on the pool.
-Overall it was a nice hotel in a good location. it was clean and the pool and beach were nice. Its def not that all out luxury that you can get in dubai- but that comes at a price.
would i stay here again- not unless it was considerable cheaper than other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Dubai's world famous Jumeirah Beach and adjacent to the magnificent Dubai Marina, the hotel occupies one of Dubai's most enchanting beach side location that is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. The Resort features three pools, including kid's pool with water slides, variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, superb fitness and Spa facilities. With 446 rooms and suites, Habtoor Grand Resort offers some of the best 5 star accommodation Dubai has to offer in an unrivaled setting. All the spacious guest rooms & suites of the hotel are either sea-facing or overlooking the landscaped gardens. With 16 themed bars and restaurants designed to suit all tastes. Welcome to Paradise of perfect vistas, where lush landscapes meet the warm Arabian Gulf, framed by pristine beach and clear blue sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, TravelUp, Marriott, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habtoor Grand Resort And Spa
- Habtoor Grand Dubai
- Habtoor Hotel Dubai
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
- Habtoor Dubai