We have just returned from a lovely 7 night break at this hotel. Although it was peak season we had a package which upgraded us to a Gold Club room. We really appreciated the small lounge, bar and dining area where we could have our breakfast and complimentary tea and evening drinks. The gentleman on reception in the Gold Club was amazingly helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room overlooked the gardens, was very comfortable and had a very sunny balcony. The only minor complaint was that we would have liked more drawer space, or at least a shelf in the wardrobe where we could put some of our things, although the wardrobe space and supply of hangers was excellent.
The pool and gardens were delightful and beautifully maintained. The pool staff were very friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed the constant supply of cold water and also the complimentary fruit and cleaning of sun glasses!We spent a lot of time at the adult pool. It was very good for swimming and depth and also for the sun canopies/gazebos. It was very quiet and peaceful and we really appreciated this as our time at the hotel was at the peak Easter/Royal wedding season. Nothing was too much trouble for the courteous and friendly pool staff.
Apart from the Rotisserie, (or Olives) the restaurants at the Palace were excellent. The food was very fresh and beautifully prepared. We particularly liked the Beach Bar and Grill. The Tagine was also very good. We did go to The Palm for a meal at Stay one evening and were very disappointed. My lobster fricassee was rich and over salted and the chips that came with my husband's meal were inedible. I have to say that we were not charged for the chips which were returned almost untouched.
I had three treatments at The Spa and they were all wonderful. I spend a bit of time in spas in general, and this one is particularly good. Treat yourself to the One and Only Ritual for something very special.
The hotel is big and we usually stay in boutique type hotels because we prefer that kind of thing, but I have to stay I could not fault the ambiance, the service, the surroundings or the excellence of the staff. Well done to everyone and thanks for making this such a lovely holiday. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotelopia, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai