First time ever to Dubai and we are so thrilled that we chose the right hotel. From the pick up at the airport to the wonderful greeting on arrival, the helpfulness of all the staff, the fantastic service on the beach (Vipul, Roshin, Raymond and Imran), the attention to detail at breakfast (lovely Lydiah!), the bar staff (smiling Boniface!), the complete willingness to make us feel comfortable and the attentiveness without being obtrusive was absolutely fantastic. The room was very comfortable, well stocked, additional items were available on request (eg iron). Room service was very quick. We even had flowers! What a delightful touch. We can honestly say that we have never received such an all round perfect service and we are definitely going to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Destinology, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai