I stayed at the Royal Mirage a number of years ago -- so long ago, it was in the "BT" Era (Before TripAdvisor). So when I was in Dubai on this trip I dragged a customer along and we sat on the beach and enjoyed a cocktail or two. It was a delightful experience, sitting between the pool and the sea. We watched the sun set; we chatted with the staff; we eavesdropped on a VERY romantic couple who definitely should have been having their conversation in their hotel room rather than sitting at the pool; we took selfies and emailed them to our friends; all in all a delightful (if slightly expensive but hey, definitely worth it) evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai