What a beautiful hotel. I can't fault our stay in December. All staff were attentive, Olives was great for breakfast, grill bar was delish! Pool was amazing and plenty of sunbeds. There's a great sheesha bar in the hotel which had a lovely ambience. It's a very grand and glam hotel and felt like a millionaires club by 8pm. The hotel has acres and acres of beautiful scenery and a walk after dark is very romantic. Shuttle buses are always coming back and forth from sister hotels
Room service was immaculate.
-When you order drinks etc in the pool area and other areas of the hotel the staff sometimes take the money we paid as tip therefore we had to pay again when we Checked out So be clear its the bill you have paid and not a tip! We tried explaining but still had to pay!
-The resort is quite far from the main point- ie malls, eatery, etc etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Destinology, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai