We arrived in the early hours, were met and given a drink on arrival and escorted to our room. The guided tour was arranged for the morning. Staff were attentive, atmosphere was relaxed during the day and in the informal eating areas, nothing was too much trouble for the staff - it was like being at a spa. Gold Lounge membership meant breakfast could be taken peacefully and at leisure, the same with afternoon tea. It was the most relaxing of breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Destinology, Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai