Stayed for one night while of short visit to Dubai and this place offers everything you want - the beach and pool are wonderful and staff are ever so attentive and so eager to assist.
Breakfast was to die for and had many verity and the pool restaurant was super - I would defintley go back there next time just to enjoy the facilities :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai