We got back from the Palace this morning. It was even more fantastic than we had thought it would be. It is absolutely stunning and we had a week or pure luxury. The hotel was very clean and very grand. Our bedroom was large, clean and stylish. The maids clean your room during the day and then in the evening they come in again when you are having dinner and turn down the bed covers for you, put hotel slippers by your bed and restock water, towels and toiletries. The attention to detail is fantastic. By the pool the guys come round with cold flannels to cool you, cool water, fresh fruit and they clean your sunglasses. They provide you with beach towels and find a spot for you either on the beach, by the pool or on the lawn with or without shade, whatever you want. There are gazibos and large umbrellas around the pool and on the beach so you have shade. The hotel restuarants are top quality. We loved the beach bar restuarant. The pool bar is good for lunch. We had some meals at the hotel and some out. We really enjoyed visiting the Grosvenor House hotel, which is very close by. You can visit the bar on the 44th floor and see Dubai from above including the palm. We went to a lovely restuarant just in front of the Jumeria beach which has a 360% view of the sea, the burj and the coast. You get to it by going to the Jumeria then they take you in a buggy along a little pier to the restuarant which is just in the sea, between the Jumeria and the Burj. They have a roof top bar there as well so if you just want a drink you can do that. You get a great view of the Burj. We also went over the Creek to the Hyatt Regency hotel where there is a revolving restuarant on the top floor. Again this was brilliant as you could see fantastic views of Dubai, well worth a visit. It was a buffet there, good value for money and lots of lovely, good quality food to choose from.
We were totally impressed with our stay and would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a luxurious break. I haven't emailed my pictures yet as I only arrived back in the UK a few hours ago. I will try and add them soon. They are fantastic. I really can't fault this place, and I think I can be quite fussy so that says a lot. Please email me if there is anything specific I can help you with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai