“Good hotel...with great service and nice location...”
Review of Ramada Dubai

Ramada Dubai
Ranked #224 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this hotel for four days(aug 4 - aug 8).hotel staff was always welcoming and efficient...rooms and bathrooms were clean..breakfast was good...hotel has pool facility wich we could not enjoy due to our tight schedule...wifi is not free in rooms which is annoying as most of the hotels provide free wifi....
Great location as metro station grocery store, meena bazaar and various restaurant are quite near

Overall a nice hotel with perfect location.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Hanif K, Front Office Manager at Ramada Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Ramada Hotel Dubai and taking your valuable time to write review online. Your positive comments are indeed encouraging and motivating for the team, and make us to strive for better facilities and services for your next visit.
Thank you kindly and we look forward to be at your service again.

With warm Regards
Hanif Kalmata

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Pros: Central Location, Nice staff, Good room service ..
Cons : Bathroom is outdated ..
No free wifi in the room n in lobby password changes every hour..
Bedbugs..
Not allowed early check-in even when the room was ready..
Towels, shower curtain are torn n dirty..
Balcony is permanently closed..
No hand shower in toilet ..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hanif K, Front Office Manager at Ramada Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Guest,

This is with reference to your recent review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Ramada Hotel Dubai and we appreciate your valuable comments. We are sorry to note that we could not live up to your expectations, and probably certain facilities were not communicated well to you. our sincere apologies. We would kindly request for another opportunity to serve you and to offer you our best attention and services. While planning your next trip to Dubai, Please call me directly to enable me to make necessary arrangements and to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.
Hanif Kalmata

Reviewed 3 August 2014

It was a last minute change n plans when i decided to take my family for Dubai to enjoy for couple of days, the Booking.com website have offered me a deluxe room suitable for 4 people as i was travelling with my family (Me, my wife and two kids aged of 3 and 7). i have mentioned a special request indicating that there were children (not infants) with me so the hotel will update me on the room and how ready it is. when i have arrived i noticed that the parking are located at the back of the hotel with no access from there, you have to walk all round the hotel to reach the door. The reception was pleasant yet felt they were on a hurry to finish and didn't give me proper information. reaching the room i saw that it was a one king size bed room only!! requesting for beds for my kids as per my request that was done. they denied the request and (so sad to say this) the person who have replied to me was Arabic and gave me the beautiful statement of -sleep on the couch- !!!!!!!! i was upset and when i requested for an extra blanket they apologized because the hotel was full and all people took the extra blankets!!! i felt that there was no point on sending any requests to them as it would have been ignored. confronting the reception i realized that they don't read the emails and just book as per the booking request only and ignore any other requests. after some time they managed an extra one blanket only!

was hoping that the hotel accommodation will give me a better view, yet it made me realize why i didn't book and most probably won't book in ramda hotels again.

Room Tip: double check before confirming the room. families over two people should avoid primer and deluxe ro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have met Mr. Ahmed in Ramada Hotel Dubai during my business trip to UAE in June this year (2014) and I'd like to express my personal appreciation to his service. As a manager of this hotel, he was always available, very kind and supportive and answering all questions in friendly manner. I wish everybody could met such a professional person during their business and holiday trips.
Alexander.

Room Tip: Large enough room, good location for business.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Nice spacious rooms. Comfortable fittings and bed. Staff excellent and very friendly. TV remote a bit dodgy and the toilet flush broke on the first day but no trouble getting it fixed. Breakfast good and had a very nice meal in the hotel. This is my 2nd time here and it is consistently good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This review is so long overdue. I have had the most amazing time in Dubai and I account it all to staying at Ramada Bur Dubai. Never have I come across MORE friendly and service orientated hotel personnel in the whole of the Middle East. When we arrived it felt like Nirvana. I initially thought that Cletus Rodrigues, the Assistant Reservations Manager, was going through special arrangements for us, but we noticed that he and his team treated all the guest like they were Kings and Queens. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The rooms are spacious, clean and beautiful. THANK YOU so much for making my birthday memorable!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Having had a 7 hour delay on my flight I was so glad that I had booked a room at this wonderful hotel, I had stayed here before and I knew they would look after me again. I was not disappointed - the food is great whether you are having a steak in Lucien Bar watching the football - or just meeting colleagues, and then there are the other food outlets all are brill! Don't forget to ask Roque for his very special Rocky Shandy! I will be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business