We decided to break our return journey from the Seychellles with a 2 night stop in Dubai. We had booked our trip through Kuoni (who were found to be excellent) so they chose this hotel for us. Typical business type hotel that you found in every city. Quite busy. Checking in was very smooth and friendly. We had choice of smoking or non-smoking room. My wife smokes i don't. Normally i opt for non-smoking but as it was just for 2 nights decided to make my wife happy ! Big mistake. The room was on the 6th floor of 30. As soon as we went in it the nicotine smell hit me. As it was only 2 nights and i had opted for a smoking room we kept it. But never again, learnt my lesson. The room itself was very nice and comfortable. Lovely view of Dubai but would have been nicer higher up. No complaints. TV had plenty of free movie channels. Little bit disappointed at room size, it was adequate but i was expecting bigger in Dubai. But i guess it was a budget room. We had bed and breakfast. The breakfast was on the 2nd floor, very busy, large selection, not much in the way of fried items more continental but ok. The location of the hotel was good. A five minute walk and there was a supermarket which was very cheap. Also railway station nearby. Although cabs were very cheap. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again but in a better higher up non-smoking room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai