The hotel was very central and the train was opposite so it was very easy to get around. The hotel was very nice and when we arrived on a Thursday night we realised they booked us into a smoking room so I asked if this could be changed and they said they could do this the next day. When we went to the room, there was no smell of smoke at all and the room was a very spacious and had a huge bed and a sitting area with a huge TV and we were on the 6th floor at the front (Shiek Zayed Rd.) of the hotel.Thursday night we had a fabulous night sleep so when they offered us an alternative room first thing the next morning,we decided we would stay put.On Friday we were out sightseeing all day and had a meal out. That night (Friday) the road noise was unbearable- it was like a Formula 1 racetrack with loud revving engines all night and we could not sleep until after 4am-apparently the locals race around like this on a Friday night. We did not complain because the hotel did offer us an alternative room and it was not their fault. On Saturday night, it was quiet again and we had an excellent sleep. We had breakfast included and it was a lovely buffet breakfast with excellent service,The standards of hygiene in the roon was excellent.The only thing I would be mindful of is the road noise on a Friday night and ask for a room not facing Shiek Zyed Rd.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai