My friend and I stayed here for 5 nights at the beginning of June 2014 - chose this hotel based on its reviews and price. It was perfect for what we wanted for our trip to Dubai - hotel is in a good location, all the staff were very helpful and friendly, room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was of high standard, and it had a nice swimming pool area (which we used everyday).
It is located in the financial business area so the hotel guests are predominantly business men - which was no problem at all for us as it made for some very interesting conversations!
A few comments have been made about prostitues outside the hotel - yes we did see some on our visit but the area still felt very safe, even late at night and the early hours. There are some restaurants and fast food places (KFC, Nandos, Tazer, etc) within walking distance along with a Starbucks and a 24 hour supermarket which was very handy.
We ate in the Teatro restaurant on our last night - could not fault the food and service and it had a really nice ambience. We also sat in the Longs bar one night which was very lively and entertaining! Lots of friendly different cultures - & lots of smoke!
A really nice hotel - I would reccommend for friends to stay here but if you are in a couple I would prefer to stay closer to the beach area in one of the more fancy hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai