“Excellent in every domain”
Review of Towers Rotana

Towers Rotana
Ranked #106 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Jonkoping, Sweden
“Excellent in every domain”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our stay at Towers Rotana was more than worthwhile. Fresh building with great view and modern spacious rooms. We arrived at 4 in the morning and we still had a great check in with no problems.The staff was as service minded and polite as one can hope for. House keeping service was superb, they even check again in the afternoons if you need more housekeeping or anything else. Perfect location at down town Dubai right infront of the financial centre metro with restaurants, shops car rentals just outside the block. 5 minutes away from Burj Khalifa, 15-20 mins from Jumeira marina/beach and airport. The breakfast buffe made us look forward to waking up. We have nothing but just more good word for towers rotana and look forward to staying there again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jenny P
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure that you have chosen our hotel on your recent visit to Dubai. Thank you for sharing your experienced with us, deeply appreciate your nice comments and recommendations to Towers Rotana Dubai. Your kind remarks to our services and facilities will go a long way in motivating our entire team, and it will be always a pleasure to have you as our valued guest at anytime.

We sincerely hope to be able to welcome you again here at Towers Rotana Dubai.

Mrad El Khoury

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Wales UK
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here as a 3 night stopover after a trip to Thailand.
situated in the business district, its a bit far out for shops and sattractions but it has a metro station only a minutes walk from the hotel.

Spotlessly clean hotel with spacious rooms. Our room had everything we needed . TV, desk wifi, seating area king size bed, Ironing & tea making facilities . Our room was on one of the lower levels and as the hotel is situated alongside the main road through the city there was some traffic noise . (the road is almost as busy throught the night as it is in the day. ) A request for a higher room or one at the back of the hotel would solve this .We had earplugs with us and it was only for three days so it was not a problem.

Breakfast was OK with a good choice

Staff very friendly and helpful . The Consierge was partucularly helpful and managed to get us into the Burj al Arab for afternoon tea. He was told that there were no tables available on that day but persisted somehow managed to persuade them into squeezing us in. we actually got a very good table.

I would consider staying here again if we return to Dubai

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the building or an upper room to eliminate the noise from the road
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have you stayed with us at Towers Rotana Dubai. We sincerely appreciate taking your time to share the nice comments and recommendations of our hotel. It is always a pleasure for us to get positive feedback and we are very happy that you appreciate our services and facilities, we are glad we have met your requirements to make your stay pleasant. We thank you for your room tip and nice feedback with our service particularly Concierge who were very pleased of your gesture.

We always have the delight of welcoming you again here at Towers Rotana Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very spacious and had everything that we could possibly want. Our room was very clean and tidy and had everything you would expect, including a kettle for a brew.

There is also free fast wireless Internet available in all the rooms. The free kids club was also a very nice surprise that allowed me and my husband a bit of extra alone time!

The hotel is very conveniently located for the metro and Dubai mall. The staff were a pleasure, they are all very caring and will go the extra mile to make sure you are completely happy. I enjoyed my stay in Dubai even more because of this hotel and I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Dubai.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guests,

Thank you for the nice comments to Towers Rotana from your recent stay with us. We are very pleased of your kind detailed review to our hotel and for the service provided by our team. We are happy that you like our kids club, hotel rooms and its features. We are truly grateful on your kind feedback to our service given by the team which will go a long way in motivating our entire team. It is always our pleasure and you are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at Towers Rotana Dubai.

Once again we thank you for your certain recommendation Sincerely looking forward to your next visit.

London
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Of my ten plus trips to Dubai... Tower rotana has made my most recent trip the best! Absolute value for money! Hotel location... 2 mins from Dubai mall, burj Khalifa and 5 mins from Gold Souq, very great road for restaurants. Rooms were fantastic, staff were amazing from check in staff, concierge, cleaners, management, kitchen staff everyone was just amazing! One night my sister got unwell and they sent up lemon and honey tea, toast, a platter of sweets and get well soon card! Sun trap pool so I got the best tan! We absolutely loved our stay and when I am back in Dubai in October we will be booking here again! Have recommended to all of my friends and colleagues, ten out of ten! Thanks to all at Rotana!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank JustHamera
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure that Towers Rotana has made your most recent trip the best in Dubai. Thank you for sharing your experienced with us, we deeply appreciate your very nice comments such as value for money, location wise, fantastic rooms and amazing staffs. Once again, Thank you very much for bringing your positive feedback and for your kind recommendation to Towers Rotana Dubai. Your kind remarks to our services and facilities will go a long way in motivating our entire team, and it will be always a pleasure to have you as our valued guest at anytime.

We sincerely hope to be able to welcome you again here at Towers Rotana Dubai.

Towers Rotana
Ploiesti
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Towers Rotana is the perfect hotel if you want to visit the city. Not so perfect if you want to spend most of your time at the beach. The hotel is very close to the metro station, taxi area and bus station, so you can get quite easily anywhere in the city. The staff of the hotel is very nice and welcoming. Check in and check out was very fast in less than 5 minutes. The rooms are very nice and very large. The bathroom is one of the best I have ever seen in a hotel. Very clean and modern. They had a full bathtub, huge sink and a bidet. The minibar was great. It had everything and the prices were pretty good (they were still more expensive than at a regular supermarket, but not exaggerated prices). The bed was very comfortable and big.The rooms have great views of the city and/or the Arabian Sea. We had two rooms on the 23th floor. One had city view and the other had "sea" view. I can honestly say that both had great views, but the city one is more noisy due to the traffic on the highway below. Clean-up service is fantastic. They come twice a day and clean your room. However they can be quite annoying. One of the days I was a bit ill and I had to stay in the room. And even though I had the DND sign put on the door knob they still knocked on the door 20-30 times that day, and at about 4pm (when I had just fallen asleep) they called on the telephone. I think someone should explain to them the meaning of the DND signs. The breakfast is fantastic. They have a huge variaty to offer. I stayed for 14 days and I don't thing I ever ate the same thing twice at breakfast. We had the HB plan so we had dinner there too. Dinner was even more amazing than breakfast and they had a theme for every day of the week. I'm glad I stayed 2 weeks so I could sample everything twice. The food was better than most 4 star restaurants and some 5 star restaurants I've been to. The Hotel has a pool but I never got around to using it (I preferred the beach) so I can't comment on that. The Wifi was good but very expensive (like in every hotel in Dubai) and I never understood why. I have yet to find a hotel in the UAE with free wifi. The hotel offers free shuttles to some of the malls in Dubai (they have come in handy more than once). The hotel also offers a shuttle to a private beach (paid entrance). I would not reccomend it for 1 reason: The schedule is very tight. You leave at 10 from the hotel and you get there at about 11, 11:15 (it's very far) and then after just 3,5-4 hours you have to leave. I should also mention the price (around 160dhs for 1 person/day). Personally I don't mind the price, I would gladly pay it if the beach was closer and the schedule more conveniant. I would reccomend a taxi to Jumeirah Beach Park (the best beach in Dubai in my opinion). The entrance fee is 2 dhs a day (but on friday and saturday it's women and children only) and the taxi is 15-25 dhs depending on the traffic (the regular marked one) or 40-50 dhs (the luxury unmarked ones) and the trip takes 10-15 minutes maximum. All in all I had a great experience at this hotel and would highly reccomend it. I will probably (90% sure) return when I will visit Dubai again later in the year, even though I always liked to stay at a different hotel every time I stayed in Dubai (I'm a bit weird that way).

Room Tip: Write in advance and ask for a room on a higher floor and with the view of your choosing (city, side...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank sograd89
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate taking your time to share your detailed review and valued feedback from your recent stay at Towers Rotana Dubai. We are happy to know that you had a great experience and our services met your expectations.

We are indeed very thankful for your highly recommendations very likely. Thank you for your kind feedback to our services and facilities especially to the exceptional service provided by the team. With regards to the internet access, please be advise that Rotana Hotels remains to charge for internet service on the normal rate. Towers Rotana provide free internet access in the Club Rotana rooms and lounge, an exclusive benefits of our Club Rotana at the executive floors. Concerning your feedback in regards to the DND sign placed on your door knob, please accept my sincere apologize for the inconvenience that we may have caused. I have addressed the Housekeeping department head to brief our team and ensure we provide our utmost care in order to meet the service standards our valued guests expect.

It was really a pleasure for us having you as our guest. It is our highest priority to provide our guests with an exceptional memorable experience and your valued feedback is extremely helpful and important to us in delivering the highest levels of quality and service to our valued guests.

We hope to be able to welcome you again at Towers Rotana Dubai.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First off location is great close to the metro, close to dubai mall. Would recommend taking the metro while staying in dubai driving there is a bit of a challenge. The staff is very welcoming, and accommodating. They have valet parking and a neat little sports bar had brunch there very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate taking your time to share your review and valued feedback from your recent stay with us at Towers Rotana Dubai. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. We truly appreciate that the services of our staff met your expectations. We have passed on your compliments to the rest of our team, who were very pleased of your gesture. Your kind remarks and valuable feedback will go a long way in motivating our entire team.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Towers Rotana Dubai.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Our first stop on our honeymoon was Dubai and we were recommended to Towers Rotana by our Kuoni rep.

The staff are really nice and welcoming, we enjoyed our stay and loved the buffet breakfast.
Rooms were excellent, clean and tidy always topped up with fresh towels. As we were on our honeymoon they very kindly upgraded our room to a suite which was a big shock and very nicely laid out the bed with roses.

The minor issue we did have would have been to stay closer to the beach, Towers Rotana is great if you want to be near shopping but we wish we had stayed closer to the JBR.

Other than it was great and we had an excellent time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We are so proud and happy to have made your honeymoon such a great experience, thank you for having chosen our hotel. We sincerely appreciate taking the time to share your experience and your kind remarks to our services and facilities. We are glad that we have met your expectations to make your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Towers Rotana Dubai.