We stayed here for three nights at the end of June as the start of our honeymoon. The hotel was ideally located in the city centre. As we were going on to the Maldives we wanted a city break in Dubai and chose this hotel as it looked ideal for the purpose of our trip. The hotel is just a short walk from a metro station and the Dubai Mall is just 1 stop away (a ticket is 4 dirhams (about 60p).
the staff were all lovely. When we arrived we were given complementary upgrades to the Club Rotana and a free upgrade to a junior suite! All so unexpected - as was the heart of rose petals on the bed and a bottle of champagne on ice.
We were on the 23rd floor overlooking the highway - but at that height the traffic noise did not disturb us. The hotel itself was spotless and a nice pool and gym area - great for surviving 44 degree heat!
The breakfast buffet selection was very extensive - a great way to set you up for the day. And Longs Bar was very lively. An expat watering hole, it's noisy and fun.
A special mention to the concierge team - they were very friendly and helpful. All in all a perfect place for us. We will return when we are next in Dubai.
A previous review said there was no complementary wifi - this isn't the case. The reception staff told us how to access it and we had no issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai