“Sea View Peaceful and Silent Location”
Review of Sea View Hotel

Sea View Hotel
Ranked #46 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am impressed with the cost as it is having one of the most competitive price per night when trying to book the hotel. The hotel is maintained clean and tidy. I stayed for 2 nights and the hotel driver is very friendly. The Receptionist are also friendly and approachable. The only problem is I am waiting for the waiter in the breakfast to be offered by coffee as usually in most hotels, coffee are served maybe in this hotel it is quite different and more into a self service.
If you are looking for cheap good price quality hotel to stay, I would really recommend it specially if your event is along Bur Dubai Area. The Yellow Bell Boy is very friendly and approachable.

Room Tip: You should go on 6th or higher floor to avoid hearing the disco in nearby place at night. The Chines...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Tim,

Greetings from Sea View Hotel!

Thank you very much for your feedback and we at Sea View Hotel always welcome guests feedback and take it as constructive feedback to ensure that all our guests are well looked after and are served in excellence .

Appreciate for describing positive information of the hotel which will be handy information to all the guests visiting in near future to the hotel.

I’m also glad to know that our staff was helpful to our guests and we look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Niumal Fernando

There are newer reviews for Sea View Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I was book this hotel for 2 nights. However it was end up with 5 nights. Its very nice hotel with all the type of restaurant and roof top open swimming pool is amazing. I have ask the help from front desk to arrange some tours for me and Ms.Roni was done a grate job by arranging all my tours. Breakfast spree with good selection. This hotel have free shuttle service to beach everyday. Location is grate and its easy to find. They have free parking facilities too. I will come back to them in my next trip for sure. Big thanks to all STAFF as they are really grate.

1  Thank roobadi
Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Dilrooba,

The warmest greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review, it’s greatly appreciated. I’m elated to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with us, made even more memorable by our staff. Your feedback and comments have been cascaded to all of them.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and have the pleasure of welcoming you to Sea View Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for four nights this week and found the hotel unclean and not worth the value I payed for it ($130 per night). The furniture is very old and the rooms were small in area. They say that it's a 4 star hotel?!! I don't know who rated it for them. It's more like a two star hotel the only advantage it has is its location. Some rooms in the upper levels has a sea view I guess? My room was not there so I'm not sure if it has? But try to stay somewhere else in the same area of Bur Dubai if you're interested in that area. There are many better options with similar and lesser prices.

• Stayed: April 2014
Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely regret to read your dissatisfaction about your stay at our hotel. Although the vast majority of our guests are rated our rooms, quality of our services value offered as being amongst the best four star stranded hotels in Dubai. Even your experience with us was not meet your expectations, since you stay with us for four nights, if you bring your disappointment to our notice before check out from the hotel, I am sure we will go to any extreme to make your stay more comfortable.

However, your comments have been taken into consideration and actions have been undertaken to improve our quality of service and facilities in order to prevent future occurrences.

We do hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve on your next trip to Dubai and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you soon in Sea View Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We stay in this hotel for 4 nights. It is really nice place and excellent service. Sea View Has nice roof top restaurant which is open in the evening till early morning, even Marines club is excellent music and cool service. All of us really enjoy our stay there. Most popular places in dubai is very close to this hotel. Rooms are well clean and breakfast has good selection. We all were not happy to leave this hotel, unfortunately we had to leave. In our next trip to Dubai, for sure will stay in this place

Dear Cheek

The warmest greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your time in providing feedback.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I use to stay this hotel last year also. We can see many changes in terms of service and there are couple of new faces in the team. Breakfast buffet has many improvement compare to last year. We have stay there for 4 nights and 1st night was not much comfortable as we got a room in 1st floor which is noisy due to night club. We have inform that to Manager next day an immediately he has shift us to 5th floor better and quite room. Rest of our stay was really grate. Even Manager call us next day and ask us to join with him for lunch but, we already have our plan to go out. This hotel is very near to all the local shopping aria and metro station. We definitely will go there in our next trip. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Special thanks for the Manager who really help us and all the staff even really helpful.

Room Tip: Best rooms in 4th or 05th floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Omar,

The warmest greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit here at Sea View Hotel Dubai. It was delightful to know that you had an amazing stay with us.

We do appreciate your observations as it is only by being made aware helps us improve our products and services.

Your notes about services and experience will be shared to the rest of the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I have been traveling this hotel since long time. Its nice place to stay. Roof top restaurant is really good. All the staffs are really great and they are willing serve the customers at the best. Room size is OK for 4* hotel. I was in 4th floor my last stay and room was well cleaned with all necessary needs. I would recommended this hotel to my friends & family who wish to stay in descent hotel in Dubai at descent price. Its just 15min drive from Airport and all the shops and malls are very close to this hotel. Even metro station is just near by. I would like to thanks for the bellboy who really help me when ever I need taxi.

Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Sherif,

The warmest greetings from Sea View Hotel Dubai!

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review. I am delighted to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay always.

Appreciate for describing positive information like easy access to the business areas and the malls as well as proximity to the airport from the hotel which will be handy information to all the guests visiting in near future to the hotel.

Your compliments will definitely be shared with our team and thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon here in Sea View Hotel for another amazing experience.

Front office manager

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Visited this hotel in March, lobby was not that big as expected being a 4 star hotel. Breakfast was ok location id good very near to Bur Dubai market. Rooms too are not very spacious same is the case with washrooms in rooms. Room was really smelly when we entered it on first day. Staff is friendly and cooperative. Overall a nice place to stay for a short trip. We were on 5th floor where there was some disturbance from the club located on top floor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Fernando N, Front Office Manager at Sea View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Ashwin,