“perfect combo!”

Ranked #174 of 9,975 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$35 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Na3Na3 celebrates culinary influences from across the Middle East in a contemporary ambience that is casual yet refined. Counted among the UAE’s best Arabic restaurants, it serves an indulgent, artfully displayed buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner while a special children’s buffet is available at all times, as is an expertly supervised entertainment area for the little ones. During the evenings, a stellar range of beverages are on offer and can be enjoyed for 50% less during Happy Hour between 2pm and 8pm daily.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It's my first time to dine here with my friends and I love the food and the place. It's perfect combo for people who would love to dine and enjoy the atmosphere. I will definitely come back and bring some friends!

6  Thank Mario M
Hassen B, Manager at Na3Na3, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Mario M,

We are so thankful for sharing this great review with fellow travelers. I am so pleased to know that you had a delightful experience and also enjoyed the atmosphere.

I am also glad to know that Na3Na3 is your restaurant of choice.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I dined three times already with friends. The best experience I had so far was thursday night when they were serving Japanese and seafood cuisine. It was simply perfect. Good food and the restaurant is not that crowded. The friendly staffs are also there before you knew it.

6  Thank SyaoranPe

Dear SyaoranPe,

We are so thankful for sharing this great review with fellow travelers. I am so pleased to know that you had a delightful experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant! They have a big variety of food everything tastes so good, the waiters are very friendly and professional. The view is so nice. I always feel good when I m there. I have been there twice but will definitely come back.

7  Thank Zeina I

Dear Zeina I,

We are so proud and excited to know that we are one of your favorite restaurant. I am so pleased to know that you had a delightful experience.

Thank you for sharing this great review with fellow travelers and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I really like the food and I feel great that my guest for tonight dinner dis like the food and for sure will come again and again . And Ali took good care of my needs with my guest and there family ....

7  Thank Firas A
Hassen B, Manager at Na3Na3, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Dear Firas A,

Thank you once again for recognizing Ali’s passion and dedication, I will certainly recognize him for being a cut above the rest.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

While visiting the restaurant during the Ramadan period me and my friend could not help but to notice the quality of customer service that the staff had provided to us, which encouraged us to return to the same restaurant over and over again. Special thanks for an outstanding customer service to Miss. Nada and Miss. Jovy who made our dining experience unique on numerous occasions.
I must admit, that I was never a great fan of Na3 Na3 dining but I would definitely go there again just for the sheer customer service experience, and I would like to extend my gratitude to the new management for that. Outstanding quality of service!

6  Thank Ms W

Dear Ms W,

We are truly thankful for you taking the time to share this wonderful review with us. I am so delighted and excited to learn that Nada and Jovy made your dining experience unique and memorable. They will be pleased to read these comments and I will surely recognize them. I am also glad to know that Na3Na3 is your restaurant of choice.

We look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.