“Fantastic Water Park”

Ranked #13 of 401 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic Water Park”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Wild Wadi is the place to visit for fun and excitement, We always visit Wild Wadi and when you stay with Jumeirah, you get in free, what more can you ask for the kids love it, including me I consider myself as a kid when I enter Wild Wadi, the new rides tantrum alley and Burj Surj are just superb I can't wait to get there again this year only 8 weeks and counting. Wild Wadi is a must for anyone visiting dubai

Visited August 2011

• Turkish first
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

its a must visit place in dubai especially if you are there during the summer!
theres attractions for everyone.. relax in the lazy river.. swim in the man made wave pool!
enjoy the never ending slides that defy gravity!
for the more daring ones enjoy the one of the fastest slides or try out surfing!
i will definitely go to wild wadi again!:)

Visited July 2011
, General Manager at Wild Wadi Waterpark, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review on our park.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our waterpark and that we were able to make your day fun and memorable. I hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future.

Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Our 2 year old loved It”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I have been to Wild Wadi many times before and love it especially the Flowrider, but this year our 2 year old was old enough to go on the kids slides and she really loved it.

Visited June 2012
Thank you very much for writing a review on our park.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our waterpark and esepcially our Flowrider. Please make sure to check our homepage for details about our upcoming annually flowboarding competition in July. I hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

they day i went i was mega hot during the day and i went in the evening and it was amazing in the dark it still warm on all the slides :D definately worth the visit!!

Visited July 2011

Chris Perry ,General Manager
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best water park ever”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

You will love it. very nice place to be whether with friends or family...

Visited June 2012