“Paradise...”

Ranked #60 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
New Delhi, India
“Paradise...”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed in this amazing hotel from 26-29 june and i must say that it completely fulfilled our expectations.The check in was smooth and staff was helpful.We were upgraded to 24th floor which was a cherry on top.The view was amazing and the suite was real comfy and super clean.The bathroom was spacious and good toiletries were provided.The house keeping service was superb,they even cleaned our suite even twice a day,really impressive.Thank you guys..The location is perfect,The walk JBR,cant be better.The pool area was good too,one can spend some quality time there and beach kit was a good thing.The breakfast is the only are which needs some improvisation,except that ocean view is such a treat.Guy from concierge(Gautam,if i remember the name correctly) was super friendly and went an extra mile to help us.We strongly recommend this hotel to every dubai visitor.Thank you everyone for a wonderful stay and we will surely come back..:):)

Room Tip: Higher rooms are gems,amazing view..
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Delhiwings2014
Otto K, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Delhiwings2014,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the JA Ocean View Hotel.

As we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, I fully valued your positive feelings about your stay with us!

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guest, and I am very much thankful for your positive comments about your stay and most especially to my team whom you have personally acknowledged by name, and whom you felt were super friendly and went an extra mile to help, as well as to the service of my team from Housekeeping which you have kindly mentioned were superb and really impressive. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I have however noted your comments regarding your breakfast dining experience. Should your time permit, I would be most interested to receive further details from you, in order for us address and make necessary improvements if needed. Please contact me directly on generalmanager.ovh@jaresorts.com

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Ocean View Hotel in the future.

Otto Kurzendorfer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (736)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Arrived on honeymoon and asked if wanted to upgraded to club room, we did. Great choice got use of the club lounge for free drinks (alcoholic) and they describe food as canapés, small meals really... Lovely. We had a nice surprise having come back from a day out to find a free bottle of wine and a 'honeymoon' cake, fruit and sweet treats in our room, it was lovely. The staff were very pleasant always happy and welcoming, room was great, fab location, given little beach bag with towels, beach mat and brolly to use. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: As high as you can afford
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alisqu
Dear alisqu,

I must say that it was truly fulfilling to see that you had decided to celebrate a special occasion with us, and overall you had wonderful stay! Creating memorable experiences to our guests is one of our core values, on which I was also glad to know that you appreciated our presents to you which you have kindly mentioned was lovely.

Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to your accommodation which you have written was great, the fabulous location of the hotel, the amenities available in the hotel, our very own Coral Lounge, as well as to my team whom you felt were very pleasant and welcoming.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 1 July 2014

JA Ocean View is very well located Hotel right on The Walk (Jumeirah) within 100m from the sandy beach.

From your Room Balcony, you have a full view on the Palm Island as all rooms have a breathtaking full sea-view.

Perfectly located opposite to "The Beach" complex of Restaurants and Shops, the hotel is easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road and taxis are always available.

You can have a lovely brunch on a Friday or even enjoy a Brazilian Churasco at Fogo Vivo Restaurant .

Slight criticism : a bigger Shower area in the bathrooms would have been a definitive plus.

Overall Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All Rooms have sea-views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Hich_AA
Dear Hich_AA,

It was a delight to read your kind words with regards to the hotel’s location that you considered to be perfect, the room view and the great amenities. I was happy to hear that you found our Friday brunch lovely and enjoyed the Brazilian Churasco in our restaurant Fogo Vivo.

I have noted your suggestions with regards to the shower area in the bathroom of your accommodation, which we appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments. Your welcomed feedback has been shared with the management team.

Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've had great staying at JA Ocean View Hotel Dubai.. The staff are so friendly,lovely & very helpfull during me & my sister staying there..beautiful interior design,good service,amazing ocean view from our room,breathtaking view,good location with the beach walk,so closed with the shopping shops,restaurants,great beach it's suit for couples,families or business. I strongly recommended for this hotel..I will come back soon sometimes with my hubby also with my family for school holiday.. Thank you so much JA Ocean View Hotel Dubai.

Room Tip: Sorry,I didn't go for the spa & I wrongly pressed..
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hamidah1910
Otto K, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Hamidah1910,

It was nice to read your very detailed and candid review, and I was pleased to know that overall you had a great experience with us. I do also appreciate your positive comments about hotel’s location, the beautiful interior design and the view which you have kindly mentioned was breathtaking, as well as the restaurants and shops available nearby the hotel.

I do truly appreciate your kind compliments with regards to my team whom you felt were so friendly, lovely and very helpful.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The staff were always pleasant, friendly and helpful particularly the concierge staff. The rooms were beautiful, the seaview wonderful, the rooms equipped with everything you needed including tea/coffee making facilities. The guy who cleaned our room and gave us fresh sheets on the bed and refilled our shower gel, moisturiser etc was excellent at his job he had very high standards. The courtesy bus from the hotel offered a great service to shopping malls, souks etc.I would recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Seaview beautiful, noise was not an issue
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Heather M
Otto K, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Heather M,

I was delighted to read your kind words about your accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was beautiful, has wonderful view, as well as the facilities were fully equipped. Pleased to hear of your positive comments about the complimentary shuttle service, which you felt was great.

I was also glad that you were satisfied with the housekeeping service you received in your accommodation which you have kindly written was excellent, as well as to my entire team from Front Office whom you felt were pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We just came back from this fantastic hotel and we are full with impressions and experiences.

The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, everybody is smiling. I would like to thank Noel at the reception desk for his kind advice to upgrade our room. Instead of a standard superior what we booked we got a club room on the 18th floor. The "room" has a bedroom, a living room, a very spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower, and a second toilet room, 2 big flat tv-s with dozens of channels, free coffe and tea in the room, etc. The package also included a daily tea served 3PM-5PM in Coral lounge on 24th floor as well as daily English newspaper. The price difference was really acceptable for this service!

The breakfast is not only rich but offers a very wide variety of international and local food.

We frequently used the free shuttle bus service of the hotel travelling to main attractions and shopping malls of Dubai. The metro staion is also not too far but in 41 degree a short walk seems a long journey. The taxi is very cheap.

The hotel has excellent location in JBR immediately at The Walk. If the constuction works will be completed the beach is just 3 min walk, now you have to make a little detour. The hotel provides free set of umbrella and towel. Shower and changing room is free on the beach.

The pool and the spa on the 3rd floor is very good, from the pool you can enjoy the view to the sea, The Walk, and Palm Island.

Beyond the above again the main value of the hotel is the helpful staff, everybody is smiling and friendly, the guest is really distinguished here. We would be happy to go back again!

Room Tip: Every room has a great view to the sea.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Istvan G
Otto K, General Manager at JA Ocean View Hotel, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Istvan G,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your great review from our returning guest, and I was extremely pleased to receive a high rating from you.

I was very pleased to read that overall you had enjoyable stay with us. I do also appreciate your kind words with regards to the facilities and amenities available in the hotel such as the swimming pool, Calm Spa & Salon, complimentary shuttle service, and our very own Coral Lounge, as well as the breakfast served to you in our very own restaurant which you have kindly mentioned has very wide variety of international and local food.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and I am very much thankful for your positive comments about my team whom you have personally acknowledged by name because of his kind advice and to the entire team which you have kindly mentioned were very friendly, smiling and helpful. I will definitely ensure that your nice compliments about my team are shared with them.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, gorgeous views, right on the walk. Close to the beaches, resteraunts, and other areas to walk around and enjoy. Service and staff were all friendly and helpful in setting up any plans or transfers throughout our stay. Would recommend, especially for the price.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AliRazeq
Dear AliRazeq,

It was very pleasant to read that you had a great stay with us, and you found the hotel to be beautiful, has gorgeous view, as well as the hotel’s location which you enjoyed. I do also appreciate your positive comments about the service of my team whom you felt were all friendly and helpful in setting up your itinerary.