JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
US$482
Waldorf Astoria
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$403
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
7,424 results
All reviewstallest hotelthe executive loungetower bvault barrang mahalcorner suiteburj khalifaguest relationshigh floorthai restaurantspecial thanksfree shuttleamazing hotelbusiness hotelluxury hotelmetro stationkitchen6
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Spent 3 nights here and despite some issues can't help but be impressed. Check in was great and all the staff were very helpful and friendly. We decided that it would be only slightly more expensive to upgrade to an executive suite so we did. We were given suite 6704 the 67th floor which was really nice and had some great views. Unfortunately it seemed to have a restaurant kitchen above the bedroom. At 5 am when my wife and I had lain in bed for 4 hours failing to sleep due to someone cleaning pans etc I went down to reception to complain.
The staff were very apologetic and helpful and within 30 minutes we had been moved, with a comp upgrade to a deluxe suite, 2214. This room was spectacular and is probably the nicest room I've ever stayed in.
The executive lounge is fantastic and well worth paying the upgrade for as you can then eat breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and hors d'hoevres with all the soft drinks, tea & coffee you can want.
It was quite strange lying on a sun lounger next to the pool in the blazing sun listening to Christmas music though.

Room Tip: Avoid 67th floor of tower a as restaurant and lift to bar on floor above will keep you awake.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

There was a price drop and I was able to justify my staying here during a recent business trip and I was thrilled.

After a twelve hour plane ride this was the perfect hotel for me! The staff couldn't have been more helpful. They opened up their huge gym for me in the middle of the night upon request.

The service in the executive lounge was amazing.

For a 22 hour layover, this was the perfect place to recharge the batteries!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My second trip at this hotel, one of my best friends is in the industry here and I usually frequent his property. I find the concierge staff and amenities superb! I also truly enjoyed my dinner at Prime 68, the steak was prepared perfectly and the texture was incredible!

They are really full here, and the lifts for the upper floors are a little delayed, but worth price for view!

Room Tip: High Room with view of the ocean (you'll see the world island in progress still).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have stayed a number times at eh JW Dubai now and it is by far the best business hotel I know. Service is flawless, food amazing in all thier resturants and event thier catering is great. I have nothing to say and I am very picky. I can especially recommend the breakfast buffet and thier steak house (Prime)
The rooms are nicely decorated and the beds very comfy.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here on business for three nights. A wonderful hotel in all respects. the army of staff were unfailingly courteous, competent and helpful.

The breakfast experience is simply unmatched: Kitchen 6 comprises six separate kitchens in a vast sprawling and gleaming area with a great array of cuisines on offer and delightful staff (chefs and wait staff). Lunches in the same restaurant were also excellent, with an astonishing array of choices. Other restaurants looked nice, but only tried the Thai restaurant, which was huge in size and served delicious Thai food, staffed almost entirely by Thai staff.

Business/meeting facilities were excellent, with good range of suitable rooms, looked after by competent and helpful staff. Catering was terrific.

Pool was certainly large enough and nice for a quick dip; if swimming is your main interest, however, somewhere nearer the beach might be better.

The Vault cocktail bar has lovely views, although I agree that the bright lights and decor may not suit all tastes. We visited, but did not linger.

The room was comfortable, spacious and with a great view (of the sea and the Burj al Arab in the distance). The views from high up are pretty good, as this is the tallest hotel in the world (at least in November 2012), according to the Guinness Book of Records plaque near the entrance. The best shower I have ever experienced and great bath, all in a cavernous space. Beds were very comfortable.

Free regular shuttles to and from Dubai Mall (and other places). Location in Business Bay means that there's not much of interest to visitors around the hotel (which was not problem for us, cocooned in the hotel for two days of meetings).

Expensive no doubt, but worth every cent. Exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business