“Good Food Good Service”

Ranked #176 of 10,124 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Signor Pomidor is a pure Organic, Gluten Free and Vegan restaurant. We cook with love from 0 to the end, in front of you! We organize classes and events for authentic food LOVERS. We select the Best RAW MATERIALS from Italy to serve you the Healthiest. We use NO CHEMICALS, artificial flavors or colorants. We go Organic. You will be amazed to know how Low Fat is our cuisine! With 100% taste! ATTENTION: Accordingly to the UAE law, we cannot serve alcohol and pork.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Owner driven small restaurant.
You can see its his passion, and he makes easy to enjoy the food the way he describes his cuisine.
Went recommended, and was not disappointed, as taste of pizza was good (thats all I tried).
Ordered Thin Crust and maybe because it was thin it was a little soggy in the middle.
Ingredients had a good taste.
Piza was fairly large but did not feel the usual FULL feeling after Pizza.
Good Job!!!!

1  Thank Raju B

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered home delivery for dinner online and I was surprised to receive a call from the chef & owner Emiliano!!! He is very nice and the food is really good best Italian restaurant in Dubai, I suggest you to try Pesto it's really lovely!!!

1  Thank vdurso
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went there because my son love pizza and this restaurant has very good reviews here. What i can say ? Reviews are real, pizza is awesome. Restaurant owner is a very nice guy, he has a lot of passion while talking about food. For sure we will visit this restaurant once again.

1  Thank 1982mikel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Moutheatering italian food made with love & passion. A Genuine italian cuisine. the atmosphere and the service make you feel you're home. Definitely a must try! One of the best restaurents I've ever tried.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had heard about this restaurant on a Natural Living facebook group that I'm a member of. It was a little difficult to locate, but was well worth it!! Excellent fresh home-cooked food, authentic Italian ingredients, mostly all organic and the owner clearly has a passion for high quality genuine Italian food. Must try!!

1  Thank Indu218