“Great hotel in a great city”

Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl
Ranked #115 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Rainham, United Kingdom
“Great hotel in a great city”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great hotel, staff were excellent even checking us in early. Room was clean and comfortable with a good set of TV channels. Restaurant ok, short taxi journey into city but if your driving it has its own parking. All in all first class

Room Tip: All good, no views as such but nice anyway
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
alikatan, Manager at Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Mr. Roger,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting your valuable comments on every specific area.
We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at CORP Executive Al Khoory Hotel.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again.

With kind regards,
Nagesh R. Kamath
Executive Asst. Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean and quiet rooms with modern furnitures, excellent air condition with great locations which is 5 minutes to jumaira beach and 5 minutes to dubai mall the biggest mall in the world and Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, free private car parking which you can using elevator direct to your floor room, very kind staff

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mr. Al Marzooqi,

It will be our pleasure to welcome you again.

With kind regards,
Nagesh R. Kamath
Executive Asst. Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Spending AED 200 a night with a AED 100 deposit is not bad at all.
The hotel is clean, rooms are quite impressive, the lobby is not bad & the waiter is really good.
The security guard is very attentive and also the bellboy.
The service we got are quite good except with the 2 front office staff namely Samir & Ahmed(wearing eyeglasses) – if I’m not mistaken Ahmed - working in Housekeeping Dept.

We took 2 rooms last 27th July 2014.
When we check out…this Samir & Ahmed(wearing eyeglasses) was asking us -me and my friend for a black folder. They ask us so rudely, as if we are thief – the huge fact that we are the GUEST’s of the hotel…
This black folder is a folder used in the hotel room for the hotel information.

So, we told them if they have doubt they can check our bags….
But they strongly disagree and directly this Samir mention that HE WILL CHARGE US FOR THE LOST OF THAT BLACK FOLDER IN THE ROOM…SO RUDE!!!

And so, because he pissed us off…me and my friend…I told Samir to charge us and give us receipt…because if he does that ill for sure call police…because he don’t have evidence…he even didn’t investigate…directly he act like he own the hotel and he act like his not a staff of the hotel….he forgot that his working in hospitality & GUEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT

This Samir & Ahmed is very rude staff working in the hotel industry…worst I must say…

I am writing this review to let the HR & GM Knows about how rude and how their front office staff ACT/working during the time that nobody is watching….

I will strongly mention this to all my friends to avoid staying in your hotel…because this attitude & behavior is not acceptable & for sure this is not the first time that this incidents happen.

I hope this will help to those who are searching for good hospitality…

This is my details:

Name : Loren Litang
Designation : Cluster Sales Coordinator
Company : Abjar Hotels International
Mobile No. 055 8818694
Email : loren.litang@yahoo.co.uk

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Daphnie_1982
alikatan, Manager at Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Ms. Loren,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the CORP Executive Al Khoory Hotel.

We are glad to read in your survey that you were impressed and happy about the service and facilities offered in our 3 star hotel, except that 2 of our team members did not communicate well with you and they sounded rude and unprofessional. Once again I profusely apologize for unprofessional manner you were dealt with during check-out phase.

We have taken your comments very seriously and the matter will reach it's logical conclusion as it's been done in the hospitality industry all over.

Also, it was great talking to you last evening and my invitation still stands till you visit us at the CORP Executive Al Khoory Hotel one of these days.

Looking forward to meet you soon.

Best Regards
Nagesh KAMATH
Executive Assistant manager
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed in Corp Executive for six nights in July. And everything was perfect! The rooms are beautiful with anything you need, extra clean, super comfortable beds. The staff was very helpful and kind and nothing was too much trouble.
The location is great - only 10 minutes to the beach, 5 minutes to bus station, 20 minuts to metro station.
We did not try breakfast (in my opinion a bit too expensive) nor the gym but it looked amazing. The WiFi worked prefectly in our room.
I would definitely recommend it and if I ever come to Dubai, I will stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Pretoria
Reviewed 23 July 2014

After a nightmare experience at another hotel, we booked this hotel at short notice. We had two double rooms, one with queen bed and one with two twin beds. The bedrooms were clean and fresh, with a mini bar and coffee and tea making facilities, and complimentary water provided, plus extra when we ran out.
The reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful and we were checked in very quickly, and at the price of only 150 AED plus taxes per room per night this was an absolute gem.
The hotel is very centrally situated, only about 15 mins from the airport and I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Dubai.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AnitaPretoria
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here with my partner over Ramadan. For the price, this hotel was excellent! In my opinion it deserves at least 4 stars. The staff are very good, and the room was very clean. The hotel is in a good location, with most attractions no more than a 15 minute taxi drive away. We did not eat at the hotel so I can't comment on this. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel is to maybe add a pool.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lis_clifford
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We booked 3 rooms for 2 nights. It was one of the best holidays for us. Super fast service. Great in-room dining and extremely friendly staff. I was highly Impressed by the manager who quickly resolved one issue.
We felt like we were at home.
Amazing hotel. I recommend all to stay here especially families.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family