“Spacious Room, Clean and good location” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Ramada Deira
Ranked #190 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
“Spacious Room, Clean and good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Located conveniently in front of Reef Mall, one can access different locations within dubai easily. Airport is also near to hotel. it cost only 22 dirhams in a innova taxi.
Wifi was fast and free. Breakfast good. Staff were friendly and helping.
Rooms were spacious and clean.
They were keen on charging upfront and blocked 1000 dirhams on day of booking and charged full stay on check in.
Early check in was accommodated but by 10am only. There was no hurry to accommodate faster.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Mallik0425
Mohammad J, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We are pleased to read your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us and would like to thank you for sharing these on this website.

We are delighted to learn that our initiative in making a memorable stay at Ramada Deira for our guest has been appreciated and glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive compliments for our staffs and services will surely go a long way in motivating us to keep delivering exemplary service to our valued guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and it would always be our pleasure to serve you here at Ramada Deira , your home in Dubai.

Mohammed Jabour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mandurah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

After staying in Abu Dhabi at a great hotel we were totally disappointed with this hotel. I'm disappointed a little with booking.com also as some taxes were included & I thought that was it but we were hit with another 30% in 3 different taxes... Tourist tax being one of them. I think this should all just be included when booking to save any nasty surprises. The staff were ok but busy & we waited a bit to check in & he got impatient when I was asking about the taxes, trying to wrap my head around it. The free parking was appreciated.
The room was quite large but the Airconditioning was loud. The bathroom was small but clean except for the dodgey rendering that was noticeable. We went for breakfast at 7 & everything was cold. I would recommend waiting until about 8 when things warm up. The location I think was acceptable there is a train station 200mtrs up the road & a huge mall across the road. Over all I think there are better hotels in the same price range.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank zeebee76
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 9.00am and we got a room at 10.00am ( check in was at 2.00pm).
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and modern. The toilet was very clean and beautifully decorated.
The location is great opposite reef mall and about 30 metres from the hotel.
15 minutes distance from the airport.
The metro location is great however sometimes you have to change the line but every five minutes one train comes.
There are places reserved for women and children in the train.
The breakfast is vast and a cooker is always there to make you a fresh omelette . The breakfast is served from 7.00am to 11.00am.
The wifi is free and works perfectly.
The swimming pool is small but very comfortable and has a jacuzzi next to the pool. Sauna as well is available however the steam room wasn't.
As a resume I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank zuberayob
Mohammad J, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you once again for your feedback and it would always be our pleasure to serve you here at Ramada Deira, your home in Dubai.

UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a long trip down under and the hotel quality and location is good The rooms were very comfortable and spacious and the breakfast OK with enough selection to get you started for the day. As others have mentioned, it is right next door to the Metro (which we tried once for the experience but Taxis are so inexpensive that it makes little sense especially as it was so hot during our stay)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Claire T

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I booked into here as I was doing a stop over for 2 nights before travelling onwards to Seychelles. As I was travelling from the UK my plane landed really early so knowing that checkin is normally at 2pm I was prepared that I was going to have quite a few hours wait. But nothing I could do.

Once I reached the hotel. I can honestly say it was great service all the way. From someone meeting me as I exited the cab, helping me with my suitcase. Got to reception (I didn't catch the name of the lady who in the morning on the 7th July). But she was brilliant from giving me an internet code as I had to wait for my room. I got there at 9am and she managed to get me a room by 10am which was a major help for me as I was tired from my travel. Even to the point that I actually left my suitcase downstairs. Which was brought up to my room for me.

The room was really clean, large bed really modern. I had a view onto the street so I could see the Reef Mall which was just across the road and the metro service which is 8 steps from the actual hotel, a major bonus. There is another mall just to the left but the best one in the area is near union street, just come out the hotel, cross the road and turn to the right and just walk down you will see some bright lights at the end of the street but don't cross just turn to the left and you will think that you are coming to a hotel when actually it's a mall. Which has some really good places to eat.

As due to the fact it was Ramadan the restaurant in the hotel was packed with everyone breaking their fast. And as I was travelling solo and I am female I just didn't feel comfortable of going into a pack restaurant on my own with tons of people. So decided to look around for somewhere to eat hence the reason I stumbled onto the mall down the road.

A few people have reviewed about the AirCon in the room and that you really can not turn it off, you really do need AirCon in Dubai as it is dry heat. Little tip for you.
What I ended up doing was putting the AirCon on the lowest setting and just putting a blanket on top of my covers (it's located on the top self in the wardrobe - so no need to call down to reception). It's thick enough that the cold heat won't go to much through it but not heavy that you feel like it's weighting you down. And I slept like a dream even to the point I actually missed breakfast.

I can honestly say this hotel, has amazing staff, the location is amazing and for budget it's brilliant. Just remember that there is a deposit you will have to pay which is 100AED which I choose to pay in cash (you can pay by card if you want but the refund on it is after 20days of your departure) where as cash you get it back when you checkout. Also please be aware that the state does charge a tax for your stay which is 15AED which is in every hotel in Dubai so be prepared for it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
7 Thank Beverley81

Mohammaed Jabour
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

loved the place.it's cozy and small.The service wasn't at our expactation.but there was a person called karim from the staff,he was helpful and cheerful.
The pillows weren't that comfy but at the end we had a memorable lovely trip

• Stayed July 2014