“very rude management”

The Galleria Residence
Ranked #113 of 296 Speciality Lodging in Dubai
“very rude management”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

considering Hyatt property it was shocking to know dat they dont even offer a newspaper in the room.
I requested for a newspaper n the reply I get is u can buy it yourself from the supermarket..

I stayed in an 4 bedroom apartment n they did not even have liquid/powder for washing clothes in the machine.

over all a very bad experience with the staff and lastly their carpet stinks...

definitely this can't be associated with Hyatt..if it is then iambic sorry u will loose me Asia loyal customer.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Arabic first
Riyadh
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I stayed at the Galleria Residences a few days ago and was disappointed. The service was poor and the rooms are in desperate needs of remodeling. While the kitchen and the bathrooms were good, the livingroom furniture and carpets need replacing; very dirty and stained. The beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was fully appointed. The view from the apartment windows was amazing, but the windows were so dirty..... It was sad.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank swanzie

Travellers are raving about these Dubai hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I booked galleria apartments at hyatt regency for 4 nights on business trip.

I am a diamond member of Hyatt so I must tell you no Hyatt member perks apply because these are the "apartments". Its as good as staying in a non hyatt property. NO MEMBER PERKS. I checked in at 2.30, but got my room at 4.30 as the hotel was overbooked.

No internet in a fivestar, and I am not talking about only wifi, no wired internet also. As if staying in a hotel in prehistoric age. When I went to the reception the person on the reception was having a hearty conversation with his friend and kept me waiting for 10 minutes. Then he finally said he cannot do anything about it.

Here comes the best part. At 12.30 in the night on the first night, while asleep I heard bell on the door. When I opened half asleep, there were two idiots standing on the door. I thought this is no time to setup the internet! But they said I had female "guests" and it is not allowed.

I told them to check. Of course there was no one. They apologized and left. Not before ruining my sleep.

What is appalling is that they have cameras absolutely everywhere in the hotel. From lifts to floors to outside rooms, cant they bloody check before intruding.

By far the worst stay in my life.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business