“Great experience!!!!”

Al Dana International
Ranked #512 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Al Dana, meaning "Pearl" in Arabic serves exquisite dining buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. THe menu changes daily, serving specialites from all over the world. Not to be missed are the weekly themed nights as well as the Fundining Brunch every Friday. International Buffet - Every Day (International Breakfast Buffet: AED120 per person, International Lunch Buffet: AED 125 per person, International Dinner Buffet: AED 140 per person) Asia Loves You Back - Every Tuesday, AED 185 food only, AED 285 including free flow of selected grapes & hops. (Timings: 6:30pm - 11pm) Curry On To India - Every Wednesday, AED 185 food only, AED 285 including free flow of selected grapes & hops. (Timings: 6:30pm - 11pm) Fundining Brunch - Every Friday, AED 250 food only, AED 350 including free flow of selected grapes & hops, AED 395 including free flow of bubbly, selected grapes & hops. (Timings: 1pm - 4pm)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great experience!!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The restaurant is great, I went there to the seafood buffet and it was simply delightful.

Also great new management with Miss. Patricia she helps to make the experience even better.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Edithbalo

• Arabic first
“Good service!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience in the Al Dana restaurant. I was looking forward to my breakfast every morning. Very very good quality bakery! And great service!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jewaria L
Global Traveller
“Al-Dana Restaurant is a Joke”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights. Al-Dana is supposed to be their all-day buffet style restaurant. Trust me - it isn't. There is a multitude of staff standing around doing nothing. They neither greet guests, nor assist them. I walked right past the 'hostess' at dinner and seated myself. Then I called her over and the most she could offer me was water. No menu. No explanation of the buffet. They had fish & steak but they were covered in plastic wrap and they were un-cooked. There was no chef at the kitchen. I made myself some salad from leftovers then left - AED 120 for lettuce & olives basically,. Next morning came for breakfast as it was included. Again - so many staff - staff everywhere - but none of them do anything. I seated myself again. Nobody asked for my room number. Again there were no chefs at the omelette station - one staff noticed I was waiting and went to get a chef but he said there were none around. So again - made myself breakfast and then left. Both time not many people in the restaurant - I can imagine why ! it's really a pathetic place - so many staff - but they are all very shy and seem to like to stay away from guests. They should send their staff to the McDonalds a few doors away to learn how to interact with customers and offer assistance. Maybe then they would increase the number of patrons - really the worst buffet restaurant I have experienced out of all the countries I have travelled to. Avoid at all costs.

“Harm and Anita Stavast. An experience that should be repeated again and again”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have had the exceptional experience to enjoy the seafood buffet on Tuesday evenings a number of times, and we keep on coming back for more. From the unobtrusive friendliness of the staff to the variety and quality of the huge spread, it is a festival. The best in Dubai! Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Harm S
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious breakfast. Excellent buffet experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

It was the best breakfast ever had by us which will stay in our minds forever. We have had breakfast at many places, but nothing matches the extraordinary experience and taste we had over here. Chef's overlooking buffet was excellent. We had lot of variety to choose from, which I would really appreciate and must say, each dish was par excellence. Thanks to the chef and his team for making the best food and for the wonderful experience. Great job guys. The staff was very courteous and were available at any given point of time & did not make us wait.It was a relishing & ravishing experience & we look forward to come back again to this place only during our next visit to Dubai.

• Visited March 2014