“Best Thai restaurant in Dubai”
Review of Blue Rain

Blue Rain
Ranked #2,859 of 9,608 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai restaurant in Dubai”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, especially the staff is very very excellent. Nice smile . Nice service .
When I went there with friend. I was just only for the regular dinner. But the staff made me felt like home that I never had in the other restaurant. I ordered deep fried spring roll and stir fried mince chicken with holy basil. The spring was very nice and chicken prepare with rice was very excellent. And the chef came to talk with us. wow... Only the word is you are the No.1
I promise I will come back again .

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lim H

roma
“Great Thai food in Dubai”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had the possibility to taste many occasions the delicious Thai food prepared in this Restaurant, every time I've been very satisfied. Also friends of mine,that are thai, confirmed about the high quality of food. Impressive the cantina, with a lot of good vines. Prices consistent with the quality and the location, inside the Ritz Carlton FC.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank musicmanRoma
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Thai Food with delightful service”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Fabulous authentic thai food. A simple menu but absolutely delicious and recognising traditional recipes as well as some classics (Thai Fishcajkes, Green Curry etc). Every dish I have tried has been beautifully prepared and spiced and the service has been impeccable. Charming and attentive without being intrusive or sycophantic. The staff were kind enough to even send me the recipe to my favourite dish ( Beef with holy basil) and a little description of the the herb, where to find it and how to use it.

A must to eat at whenever I am in Dubai and better than anything in Bangkok! If I have one criticism, it is that it can be a bit soul less and deserves more clientele.

Better tahn eating in bangkok.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RLAH
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Absolute best Thai restaurant in Dubai”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I will probably para-phrase most of the reviews here, you will not find a better, more authentic Thai food restaurant in town, nor will you have that perfect service. Would go more often if it wasn't for the price.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank nounouchine
“Great Thai option”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had an amazing experience! Thai cuisine is my bliss. Thai chef and service team made the experience unique and authentic

• Visited October 2013