“America's iconic restaurant in Dubai”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #859 of 9,608 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American
Lisbon, Portugal
“America's iconic restaurant in Dubai”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

As an IHOP fan I tried to get a table around 11 am at the restaurant located at JBR Walk, but had to wait a long time so I decided to drive to the one in the Mall of the Emirates. Judging by the huge daily waiting list starting early in the day (I was told) it seems IHOP has had a tremendous success in Dubai. At the mall the place wasn’t half as crowded, so I could sit down and have lunch. The service was very polite and I ordered the garden stuffed crepes, which were delicious. To finish I had a cheesecake with a blueberry topping, also divine. The prices range from 35 to 70 Dhs (give or take 10 to 20 US$) and the staff was friendly and helpful. I think the visit was really worth.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite breakfast joint but not for the service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Food very tasty and with generous serving so I always enjoy my visit except last Friday.

My husband and I walked in and as we're about to approach the Asian receptionist, instead of acknowledging our arrival ,she chose to assist the guests (european couple) behind us who arrived after us obviously, and we (asian couple) were left behind to find ourselves our table.

I tolerate a not so great food but never a discriminating treatment!

• Visited May 2014
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

great breakfast but huge huge portions 1 dish is not for 1 person. i advise you share with someone. pancakes are must with the great maple sauce. but you dont eat anything for the rest of the day. so heavy .

Visited November 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Not that impressive”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

After my first visit to an Ihop I have to say with some regret, I'm really not that impressed. The pancakes were pretty good. The service to be fair was also pretty good. But the rest of the food we ordered was average to say the least and the philly cheesesteak sandwich we received has to be the most tasteless thing I've ever eaten. Overall I think it's over priced and underwhelming. If you're just going for the pancakes then fair enough, your visit will be fine but don't bother with anything else.

Islamabad
“family brunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Although a little crowded on weekend mornings , IHOP, provides a top quality brunch suitable for members of all ages of a family. The pancakes and omelettes served with traditional sauces and coffee are second to none. the portions are more than adequate. the staff, though over stretched is efficient. highly recommended for brunch.

• Visited March 2014