“All-Day Breakfast :)”

IHOP
Ranked #1,098 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We certainly love all-day breakfast so decided to pop over to IHOP and enjoy late on a Saturday evening. It wasn't overly busy so service was great. Very attentive and things came out of the kitchen quickly and HOT! Really nice selection on the menu of both breakfast and lunch/dinner food. We did a bit of 'mix and matching' which was fun!!

One word of caution...the portions a HUGE! We both didn't finish our order and had to take them home.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

variety of food is great
delicious plates from omelets to salads
I really liked there coffee it was tasty
the branch in emarits mall is not that busy or crowded like any other IHOP i know

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Imagine my excitement when I found out that IHOP has opened in Dubai. It is a one place that I must go to when I am in the States so to have it so close was a great news. The place is in the Mall of Emirates near the food court. The resturant is similar in decor to those in the states so you get to feel like you are there. The service was good with very cheerful and helpful staff. The good was so good with the pan cakes heavenly delicious. We enjoyed it so much and we will sure go back on our next visit to Dubai

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Food was awesome! IHOP is quite fattening so I'd only go there once on holiday! Lol! Great portions and decently priced!

1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 26 May 2014

As an IHOP fan I tried to get a table around 11 am at the restaurant located at JBR Walk, but had to wait a long time so I decided to drive to the one in the Mall of the Emirates. Judging by the huge daily waiting list starting early in the day (I was told) it seems IHOP has had a tremendous success in Dubai. At the mall the place wasn’t half as crowded, so I could sit down and have lunch. The service was very polite and I ordered the garden stuffed crepes, which were delicious. To finish I had a cheesecake with a blueberry topping, also divine. The prices range from 35 to 70 Dhs (give or take 10 to 20 US$) and the staff was friendly and helpful. I think the visit was really worth.