“Amazing as usual”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #830 of 10,199 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Chinese Food is one of the fast moving cuisines in Middel east, what if the store in PF Chang one of the best food, starting with dumpling with amazing dynamite shrimp (the signature dish @PFC).
For the main course I’ve tried one of the special menu Beef Mongolian with brown rice.
The food is amazing if you are in Dubai you shouldn’t miss the experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tasty food with lots of choices. service is good and polite. Good place for family and friends get together.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

It was a nice evening I spend that with my family. We had a great time. The ambiance of the restaurant is good. I like the dish called Dali Chicken, the taste of the food is absolutely awesome. One should definitely visit P.F. Chang’s.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The manager told me that it is not a traditional Chinese restaurant so I don’t expect anything.
I asked for something not on the menu and he said no problem (extra charge) and I was pleased.
They come to check if all is fine and I can say “All is fine!” I love what I’m eating “Pad Thai” and extra Fried Bok Choi on the side.

First time I come and hope not the last.
Thanks to the servers and the manager.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

After being told by several people, that I must visit PF Changs, I finally decided to give it a go and go for the suggested options that almost everyone had told was "amazing". To start I went for the Dynamite Shrimp, and for mains, the Mongolian beef. I really could not understand why people liked the shrimp so much. Being deep fried and drenched in sauce, I found them really sickly. I also didn't think much of the main dish. It was ok, but pretty dry and not a great amount of flavour. I'd much rather stick to more traditional Chinese restaurants, rather than the big chains.