“Miserable experience”

Neighbourhood: The Marina
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Miserable experience”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

First of all, the food took well over an hour to finally get to us, when it did my omelette had two hairs in it a piece of tissue paper--yuck! Also, when I went upstairs to use the bathroom the door got stuck and I was in there for at least 15 minutes banging on the door and yelling for help, when I finally manoeuvred out of the stall, I wanted to bring the problem to the attention of a member of the staff and all I got was attitude and eventually she just ignored me and left. There are plenty other places in Dubai with a far better breakfast than this particular IHOP branch. I would never set foot in this branch again.

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Like back home”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A touch of the USA for us that served food of the same quality we love. I was not busy when we went so service was great. Location on a busy corner made a seat outside a great people watching venue. Right across from the beach makes it an easy stop from the days activities. They had multiple booster seats for the kids and they had the straps to secure them which sounds strange but we have had a lot of trouble with lack of safe booster seats at restaurants. A bit expensive than the usual Ihops I have been, and other predominently breakfast places.

• Visited April 2014
Muscat, Oman
“Never fails to deliver! ”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

iHop at the walk (Jumeirah) always has superb service! On weekends you might have to wait for 10-15 minutes for a table, but its totally worth the wait.
Amazing pancakes, amazing meals, and great coffee! Guaranteed that you'll find something you like on their menu.

London
“Good breakfast to start the day”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

As we had no breakfast included at the hotel we popped over to iHop one morning. The restaurant was extremely busy with a waiting list for a seat outside. We settled for a seat inside and i ordered the sampler breakfast with my wife getting the pancakes. Food was brought over quickly and was a good sized meal. I would say the place is maybe slightly over priced but the food was good none the less.

• Visited March 2014
London
“Highest quality breakfast and service!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Not a single bad word can be said about iHop. been to a few in the states but the iHop on JBR takes the prize. Great location, very polite and friendly staff and best of all - the breakfast dishes were top quality - Best I have ever had.

To anyone who visits iHop for breakfast, worth trying the breakfast sampler!

Visited February 2014