“Good Value for Money”

Neighbourhood: The Marina
Manama, Bahrain
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This restaurant can be swarming with people at certain times and waiting for a table can take a while. The waiter ushered my partner and I to a table which needed attending, there were half empty plates and it needed to be cleaned.
The food tasted good and came in large portions; compared to the price I would fairly see that it was a great deal.

• Visited March 2014

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place. Good food.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We spend the morning walking by JBR and we decide have a little lunch at IHOP, the services always was good as the food. We recommend for a casual lunch or breakfast.

“Good for breakfast but very crowded”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This place is very crowded in the morning. We had the traditional American pancakes here, they were very delicious and the portions were huge. I ordered the strawberry banana pancakes and my brother took the chocolate pancakes. They were both very good! Make sure to come hungry as you will get full easily!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Miserable experience”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

First of all, the food took well over an hour to finally get to us, when it did my omelette had two hairs in it a piece of tissue paper--yuck! Also, when I went upstairs to use the bathroom the door got stuck and I was in there for at least 15 minutes banging on the door and yelling for help, when I finally manoeuvred out of the stall, I wanted to bring the problem to the attention of a member of the staff and all I got was attitude and eventually she just ignored me and left. There are plenty other places in Dubai with a far better breakfast than this particular IHOP branch. I would never set foot in this branch again.

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“Like back home”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A touch of the USA for us that served food of the same quality we love. I was not busy when we went so service was great. Location on a busy corner made a seat outside a great people watching venue. Right across from the beach makes it an easy stop from the days activities. They had multiple booster seats for the kids and they had the straps to secure them which sounds strange but we have had a lot of trouble with lack of safe booster seats at restaurants. A bit expensive than the usual Ihops I have been, and other predominently breakfast places.

• Visited April 2014