“Large portions” 4 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #656 of 9,416 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Marina
London, United Kingdom
“Large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

If your hungry then this is the place to go. Large portions of good food, however it can take a while to come out when they are busy.
Recommendations - pancake stack and omelette.

Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Manama, Bahrain
“Good Value for Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

This restaurant can be swarming with people at certain times and waiting for a table can take a while. The waiter ushered my partner and I to a table which needed attending, there were half empty plates and it needed to be cleaned.
The food tasted good and came in large portions; compared to the price I would fairly see that it was a great deal.

• Visited March 2014
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place. Good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We spend the morning walking by JBR and we decide have a little lunch at IHOP, the services always was good as the food. We recommend for a casual lunch or breakfast.

“Good for breakfast but very crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This place is very crowded in the morning. We had the traditional American pancakes here, they were very delicious and the portions were huge. I ordered the strawberry banana pancakes and my brother took the chocolate pancakes. They were both very good! Make sure to come hungry as you will get full easily!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Miserable experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

First of all, the food took well over an hour to finally get to us, when it did my omelette had two hairs in it a piece of tissue paper--yuck! Also, when I went upstairs to use the bathroom the door got stuck and I was in there for at least 15 minutes banging on the door and yelling for help, when I finally manoeuvred out of the stall, I wanted to bring the problem to the attention of a member of the staff and all I got was attitude and eventually she just ignored me and left. There are plenty other places in Dubai with a far better breakfast than this particular IHOP branch. I would never set foot in this branch again.

• Visited April 2014