“The decoration”
Review of Shakespeare and Co

Shakespeare and Co
Ranked #1,066 of 9,818 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Headquartered in the bustling, thriving metropolis of Dubai, Shakespeare and Co is proud to have been conceived and developed in the UAE, and we are continuing to build upon that success through the passion and dedication of our team, and through our customers who inspire us to evolve and improve upon the foundations upon which the company was built. Since our inception, the restaurant concept has grown to include central warehousing and a central production kitchen for all operations. The company's brand is complemented by a traditional French-style patisserie and outside catering. Our goal is to be a leading player in the independent casual dining industry.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Again, I dropped myself to this cafe because I'm in love with this cafe decoration. This time I ordered Cheese Burger, It was tasty. I like the location to this cafe in Souk Al-bahar.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

WE dropped in this place as we was walking around in the Souk al Bahar, which took us back in time, the dark cool place was very arabic, and looked very autentic.
The food was good and the service was quicker than we had anticipated.

All in all a positive visit

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had several shopping breaks at Shakespeare & Co at the Dubai Mall. I stuck to the sweet and savory crepes -- which were delicious. And the hot chocolate was lovely as well. Sometimes it felt like service was a bit slow -- but that also meant that you could linger as well. The overstuffed chairs and the quaint decorations were a refreshing and relaxing change from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the mall.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Good Food but the service is too slow!

I ordered Ceaser Salad, Pink Lemonade & Penne Arabiata. The taste was good but the service is too slow! They brought the caeser salad then after more than 15 min they brought the Penne Arabiata!

I like the location, decoration of the cafe. It's an old English style

Reviewed 17 January 2014

One of my favorite places to rest, smoke shisha and chat.
When it comes to shisa they have a really perfect choice of flavors that taste in ideal way.
Speaking about food - nice salads, burgers, soft drinks and excellent breakfast sets that you can order not looking at the time of a day. Perfect Turkish coffee.
I did not allow myself to touch any sweets but they all look marvelous and extraordinary..
Nice outdoor area, usually pretty crowded, but worth waiting for a spare table.
In the evening hours, when fountain shows start, it take only few steps to make a break for water, light and music spectacle.