“Amaizing”

Shayan
Ranked #297 of 9,663 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shayan restaurant is an authentic Persian and Lebanese dinner restaurant with a contemporary modern setting. Elegant fittings and luxurious interiors combine with the succulent taste of Persia and Lebanon. The restaurant features a live nan bread oven inside the restaurant and guests can watch their every meal prepared by our specialist chefs. The restaurant offers a separate semi-private dining area, several cozy seating booths and large communal tables for larger groups.
“Amaizing”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have been looking for a persian restaurant and yes we found in deira a classic persian restaurant called shayan that we visited with my friends and from the door we were received warmly and escorted to our seats.the view and the glance of the restaurant was so amaizing.we enjoyed very delicious kebabs that were nicely prepared and presented to us.we enjoyed alot also service staff were very friendly.I will sure come back with my family again.

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for sharing your comments in Tripadvisor. My Team and I always strive to give and provide good service to all our clients and ensure they will leave happy and will always have a feeling of wanting to come back. I will pass on the message to the team and Chef .We look forward to welcoming you back here in Shayan Restaurant.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“Definitely a 5!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

One restaurant that I've reviewed where I've clicked Yes to the "Is this one of the best meals you've ever had in a restaurant?" without thinking twice. I guess a lot of people don't know about this gem because it's in Old Dubai which is now almost forgotten, but the food at this restaurant is nothing like you'll ever taste in any high end restaurants on the new side. Purely Persian, I dare to presume. When we went there recently, we opted for the Iftar set menu, the juices, fruits, sweets are all complimentary, 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 kebabs, haleem, soup, pherni. All for AED 103/-. Unbelievable prices at an unbelievable place. The service was perfect. I'd like to mention Naim from Uzbekistan who was our waiter. You should decide to make this a once a month routine. It's that good!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank AmnaZee
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing Shayan Restaurant and taking the time to share your experience in TripAdvisor following your recent visit.
We have read your positive comments with great delight and would like to take the opportunity to express our gratitude.
It is a great boost for me and my team to receive such an appreciative and positive comment. Your appreciations will be passed on to our colleague Naim.
We look forward to welcoming you back here in Shayan.

“its a must visit”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

i went there for iftar and it was one of the best experience and atmosphere . the food is so yummy specially the appetizers and main corse. with great value for such a place. very neat and clean.
its a must visit . plus its a calm place for arabs families to visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank hamda1990
Dear Guest

Looking forward for your next visit.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I shall return!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

An excellent place, good facilities, well trained staff and value for money service. There is room for improvement in the food quality.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Shuaibu I
jawid M, Manager at Shayan, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest

We have read with great interest your valuable comments and would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your help.
It is a great help for me and my team to receive constructive review that can help us to improve further.

I want to let you know that we take your comments serious and wish that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon, hopefully making your next experience a complete one.

It would be excellent to hear from you again.

Sydney, Australia
“Sublime Persian cuisine”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We spent our last night in Dubai having dinner in the Shayan Restaurant which is inside the Al Ghurair Rayhaan Hotel. The predominately Persian inspired cuisine is sublime. The waitress was flawless in her service and engaging enthusiasm -- she got a very big tip from us! Note: The hotel and this resturant are non-alcoholic may put some off. As the Arabic culture is to eat later in the evening, the restaurant they offer an "early bird" discount if you book before 7pm.

• Visited February 2014