“Thanks for everything”

Price range: US$30 - US$55
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Set along the coast of the Arabian Gulf, chic, refreshing and refined moods engage your senses at this elegant outdoor bar and Dubai Lounge. Guests of La Baie Lounge enjoy unique flavor combinations from selected shores around the world, complete with a full beverage list of home-made cocktails. Sophisticated world music complements the hotel's renowned service and hospitality, making one of the most stylish outdoor bars in Dubai a definitive destination. LUNCH : 12PM UNTIL 7PM DINNER : 7PM UNTIL 11PM OPERATION HOURS : 11AM UNTIL 11PM
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I went there to do small party for someone. I contact Chief Hasan. He was very helpful. When i came at the date of party. I saw what i expect and more. Food is awesome and service very kind and helpful. This place i will choose it for my dinner times. And it has a romantic views. For sure it won't be the last time i will go there. Finally I really want to thank Chief Hasan, Andria and all stuff there.

Regards
Abdulla Saif Al Dhaheri

1  Thank Seniour_ferrari

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Went over there after I read the reviews, let me Tell you, there was nothing wrong at all, but when you Head to Ritz, in JBR( Jumeirah Beach Residence) area, definitely you will high expectations.

However you won't be down, Food is nice, Wine is very good, Service is Spectacular, go there for a sunset dinner or Snack, Enjoy it.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We've eaten at many restaurants in the mid-town area and this is now our favorite. We decided to go based on TA reviews and the food and service were exceptional. Our server was very helpful with menu choices and amount of food to order. From the cocktails through to the desert, everything was fantastic. Can't wait to go back,

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Great spot great service great food, good dj by pool. Sun trap by day, plenty of selection very relaxing

1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I went with my wife and friends two weeks ago, we drank some nice cocktails after dinner, must say that the food quality was excellent, great atention to the details and good service. It´s an amazing place to relax and chill, the dj was playing a brilliant and very appropiate smooth music. Surely a place to keep in mind next time we visit JBR.

2  Thank Osman2014