“Excellent new hotel with a perfect blend of service, value and style.”
Review of The Oberoi, Dubai

The Oberoi, Dubai
Ranked #7 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel for one night but it was more than enough to get a good idea about its excellent service. I arrived at the hotel early morning and my room was ready, the staff was really helpful and ificient. The hotel approximaty to the burj area and dubai mall makes it a good choice for business and leisure.

• Stayed: August 2013
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Mr Al Ameri,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience and thank you for your heartfelt recommendation.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2013

cons:
- the location that no taxi knew about
-the room comes without breakfast
- the pillows on the bed were uncomfortable.

pros:
- clean
- you get more value than what you pay for
- you can use the hotel car to drive you to and from dubai mall for free.
- the restaurants collections are amazing.
- the in room dining and great.
- very friendly staff.
- fully equip room and toilet.

I will certainly go to it again and recommend everyone to do so.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kaid A

Dear Mr Kaid,

Thank you very much for your amazing detailed review on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous time at The Oberoi Dubai, which is centrally located along Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. However, I do agree with you that we need to better inform all taxi drivers about the location of our new hotel.

I am also pleased to inform you that we have implemented a selection of pillows for our guest to choose from.

The entire team and I, look forward to welcoming you back soon to your new “home away from home”.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have stayed at many 5 star properties in Dubai and beyond however I have never experienced the levels of service and attention to detail from any other.

From the moment we were met at the airport till the moment we were dropped off two weeks later, my entire family were warmly welcomed and made to feel special by everyone we encountered. The rooms are spacious and the floor to ceiling windows make it very light. Our room had a fantastic uniterrupted view of the Burj Khalifa.

The real difference here is the team looking after you - every single team member we encountered made it their mission to ensure our needs were anticipated and delivered. Special mention goes to all of the breakfast team, specifically Zuebisha, Gaggan, Atu, Troy and to Rajeev who made special efforts in allowing my children to join him in making chocolates and also helping decorate a birthday cake as a surprise for my wife.

I firmly believe this new Oberoi will soon become THE premier hotel in Dubai

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mr Gerry,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about The Oberoi, Dubai.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoy your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Dubai soon and make The Oberoi, Dubai your preferred destination again.

Thank you again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had an excellent stay at The Oberoi Dubai. the service was great and the staff was very courteous . rooms are spacious and the facilities are excellent. the food at the Indian restaurant is great.since it is a new hotel many cab drivers are not aware of its location. i would highly recommend the hotel for its great service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the experience of your your stay with us online.

At The Oberoi Group, all colleagues make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and for recommending our new Hotel and Ananta Restaurant as your favorite place in town.

All team members and I, look forward to welcoming you back to your new “home away from home” in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel is excellent the services are amazing and the staff are wonderful. No body saves any effort to get all what you want done. And all what you see in the pictures are true.
The location is 15 min driving to anywhere however it somehow hard to find. I could not reach there without navigation

• Stayed: August 2013
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2013

we checked into The oberoi aug 8 for a day stay. ref room no(905). The property is fantastic, hospitality is just great. staff is excellent. we availed the introductory offer package. Ummai japanese restaurant was just far out. we had lunch at ANANDA. must say was a total letdown. very drab decor. nothing indian in the way it done up. we ordered the jaggery and banana ice cream for dessert. was embarrassed to see a small tiny scoop . the restaurant is very pricey nd no value for money at all. we had to search for the ice cream in the bowl. we were so embarrassed. Ms Rao.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Rao,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai. I am pleased that we were able to communicate further and discuss your concerns and your recommendation is much appreciated.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time, especially at Umai Restaurant.

I understand that you will be visiting us soon again and you will be positively surprised to see our new menu in Ananta.

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Oberoi, Dubai.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

- Fantastic Experience
- New hotel with large rooms and great views
- Best customer service I've experienced in a long time
- Lovely staff
- Good location
- Great breakfast

I can't fault this hotel. The experience from the moment we arrived to the moment we left was amazing. It was a bit hard to find the hotel at first as not many drivers know of it, however if you have the address its quite easy. Its close to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa and not far from Jumeirah either.

Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: Higher floors are great!