“Never forgets Oberoi hotel and staff”
Review of The Oberoi, Dubai

The Oberoi, Dubai
Ranked #7 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Never forgets Oberoi hotel and staff”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My feeling was at its highest level while I was in the Oberoi Hotel.
It is true that the hotel deserves Pete asterisks on all issues.
It is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed. I have visited many countries in four continents, but this was a magical stay. Special thanks to the manager and the entire staff. Overall service, excellent living conditions. I wish anyone to visit this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable and great for rest and relaxation.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Boki2014
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am very happy to hear that you have truly enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with the service and facilities provided at the hotel. Your positive feedback is a foundation of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.

Your sentiments are precious – again thank you so much for taking the time to write your stay experience online.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi Dubai and we look forward to welcome you back.

With warmest personal regards,
Karim Bizid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (424)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 10 March 2014

It was a pleasure and prestigious feeling to stay at Oberoi Hotel, Dubai. The interior design of common use area, the choice of furnitures, the way that welcoming and check-in process progress, the personal room service for both morning and evening room preparation, the full set of appliances in room, the whole design with both bed, working table and bathroom, furnitures, the bathroom equipment and consumables and general hygiene are of the highest quality.
It was a business trip for me, however, I would honestly recommend this facility to anyone who will be in Dubai. I wish I would catch adventageous prices to stay also with my family when I will be in Dubai in future. Thanks to all staff and management team.

1 Thank Atakan B
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your wonderful experience with us online.

At The Oberoi Group, all colleagues makes every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai. Furthermore, we are glad that you have appreciated the room, design and overall facilities in the hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and for recommending our new Hotel as your favorite place in town.

All team members and I, look forward to welcoming you back to your new “home away from home” in the near future.

Kind regards,
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Everything was of high standard, second time stay and it keeps getting better and better!
Love the staff, always smiling and wiling to help. No doubt about the service too, its superb. This hotel is definitely the best one from The Oberoi chain of hotels.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your second stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am also pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and thank you for all your appreciation on the overall facilities, service and our jewel, the staff.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back again and again in the very near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Well, it was a two nights stay at Oberoi Dubai. My first experience with it.
I have to tell that it was totally different in everything. I have been to Dubai tens of times and stayed in many of its prestigious hotels but the experience in Oberoi is an absolute pleasure and luxury.
The hotel is built with a magnificent outlook, impressive on one hand and make you feel familiar on the other hand. Everything is very well built, finished and looked after down to the most tiny details in the whole building.
Yet, the key point in the great impression I had was the staff.Yes, they are all highly professional, caring, smiling faces, very welcoming and above all they do the extra step before you ask.
I do recommend it as a place to have the best times for you and the family.

Room Tip: I did not have the time to recommend some side in particular
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience and thank you for your heartfelt recommendation. It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Probably the best hotel I have been to. Excellent staff and great food.
Rooms are exceptional, can't stress this point enough.
A few minor glitches here and there, but overall a memorable stay. Requests were well taken care of. Meeting rooms on the 26th floor are worth the mention, very good!!

Room Tip: Go for the higher floors. Suites have the Burj Khalifa view, which is truly AWESOME.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the experience of your stay with us online.

At The Oberoi Group, all colleagues make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai.

Once again, thank you for sharing your excellent feedback on Trip Advisor.

München
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This Hotel is first class and deserve every of the 5 stars. The rooms are luxurious and big. Very nice bathrooms. 3 good Restaurant's in the Hotel. Specelly the Japanese restaurant. Large Pool. The Service is exellent.I can only recommend The Oberoi Hotel in Dubai. As the Hotel is located in the new Buissness Bay, the area is not suitiable
to walk to restaurants. A shuttle Bus bring you to the the city and the Dubai mall. As Taxi's are not expensive it is easy to go anywhere else. If you would like to make holiday on the beaches, this unfortunately not the Hotel for you because it is to far from the beaches.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank HeideG
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 5 March 2014

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My stay at the Oberoi, Dubai for a ten day business trip has been delightful. My room was beautifully presented with lots of special touches. Fast wifi and enough sockets to get my work done. The in-room dining was delicious and quick to arrive and breakfast will surpass all your imaginings! I only wish I didn't have to work on Friday so I could have tried the brunch! All the staff - from the assistants at the pool who provided complimentary sun cream, water and water spray to the concierge who arranged my tables at Iris - were all highly professional yet warm and friendly. It's location was fine for me, and the hotel's complimentary shuttle service means you can get around in comfort and luxury with a lovely reliable driver Hammid. I'm very sad to be leaving and very much hope to return, next time for pleasure rather than work! Well done Oberoi. I genuinely can't fault you and I don't often say that.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fifth floor 504 which had a nice view of the pool - good for working out when the su...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi during your recent trip to Dubai.I am delighted you had a memorable stay. Thank you so much for your comments on our overall facilities, service and people (in particular about Hammid).

People are the life and soul of our hotels – these wonderful ladies and gentlemen with their genuine care and warmth ensure that every interaction with our guests is a wonderful moment of truth. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful team. I have shared your recognition with the team – your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Dubai and we look forward to welcome you back.

With warmest personal regards,