“what else do you want?”

Ranked #7 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Gandhidham, India
“what else do you want?”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

i stayed at this property for 3 nights… 1st of all its oberoi group, u can't compare the hospitality here with any other group… the rooms are massive… even the lowest category room is big… staff always there to help u… thrs an indian rest, a rooftop bar and a multi cuisine rest…. best part the property has 24 hrs spa… keep it up… will stay here whenever in dubai...

Room Tip: book room on the lowest floors with pool view as there is massive construction going around the prop...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi during your recent trip to Dubai.

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback online and we are delighted that your stay with us was memorable. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Dubai.

Karim Bizid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (420)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Although I've heard of the Oberoi chain, I've never had a chance to stay in one until today. Work and pleasure have taken me to luxury hotels around the world, but it's the attention to detail that sets the best hotels apart.

The Oberoi manage to personalize your experience from the moment you check-in to their amazing breakfast, poolside service, in-house cleaning to the moment you leave.

While I was by the pool (heated to the perfect temperature, without being over-chlorined), they passed out complimentary mochi ice cream in cocktail glasses. This is just one of many memorable moments during my stay.

I'm glad to have met Mr. Emad who has been a decisive factor in my high level of satisfaction with this brand. Additionally, the head of the waiting staff Mohammed is always attentive, courteous and hard-working. You tend to see him wherever there is service involved and he makes sure it's up to standard.

My only request to the Oberoi is: please don't change. We've often seen Dubai hotels hit the floor running but deteriorate as time passes losing consistency in food, service and overall quality. Right now, I'm a fan and I hope to stay that way.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I am truly touched with your meticulousness and genuine sentiments. We are truly grateful having you stayed at the Oberoi Dubai during your recent travel to the UAE.

People are the life and soul of our hotels – these wonderful ladies and gentlemen with their genuine care and warmth ensure that every interaction with our guests is a wonderful moment of truth. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful team. I have shared your recognition with Mohammed and Emad – your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

Also, we are glad that you have appreciated our overall facilities, unparralleled service and attention provided to you during your entire stay with us.

Meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back once again at The Oberoi Dubai on your next trip to the UAE in the near future.

Ahmadnagar, India
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed in The Oberoi in month of March, and I must say this was the best experience for me and my wife ever. Starting from the desk from where Mr. Dhruv showed us the entire property and made us comfortable. He looked into every request made by us and worked hard to fulfill it. The room was premium category and it was too good, the bed was proper and the bathroom was spacious. My wife and I enjoyed our 3 night stay there.
Room was on 23rd floor and from our window we use to see full Burj khalifa, it was excellent view.
From hotel Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall were only 10 min drive.
We only had breakfast in the restaurant Nine 7 One, I would like to mention the name of one person who made our breakfast extra special, Mr. Huzefa, he is the best person I ever came across who served us. I would request the management if they are reading this to consider him for a good raise, as he deserved it. Without any trouble he use to get food items with out our demand, as me n my wife were pure veg, he took care everyday to get us some thing special for breakfast which was not on buffet.
I would also like to mention the name of Mr. Anupam who work in evening hours at Nine 7 One. he also made our dinner experience really good.
All in all I would recommend every one travelling to Dubai to stay at The Oberoi as they have excellent customer service and customer satisafaction. Hope I could give it more than 5 stars..
Keep it up Oberoi, and looking forward to visit you again.

1 Thank SAGS_12
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the experience of your stay with us online and we are delighted to hear you had such a fantastic experience from start to finish.

Thank you so much for your comments on our room and amenities, overall facilities, service and people in particular Dhruv, Huzefa and Anupam.

People are the life and soul of our hotels – these wonderful ladies and gentlemen with their genuine care and warmth ensure that every interaction with our guests is a wonderful moment of truth. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful team. I have shared your recognition with the team, your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

Your sentiments are precious – thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Dubai and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

With warmest personal regards,
Umhlanga Rocks, South Africa
Reviewed 20 March 2014

i have just returned from a 5 day business trip to the UAE and tried the recently opened Oberoi Dubai , the entire experience was amazing , excellent service , very comfortable rooms , exceptional food and all and all great value for money. The hotel is also ideally situated in the Business Bay area close to everything . I can highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gavin C
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing review on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous time at The Oberoi Dubai, which is indeed centrally located along Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience and appreciated our room, service and hospitality and food. Thank you so much for your heartfelt recommendation.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The experience of stay at Oberoi's Dubai was one of my best experiences till date. The room was amazing and the view from the room was wonderful.
All staff members @Oberoi's were very polite and friendly. All my daily needs were well taken care of to make me feel that it was "My home away from home". Its worth staying at Oberoi's

Room Tip: Higher floors with a view of Burj Khalifha
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience and appreciated our room, overall facilities, service and very friendly staff.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we really look forward to welcoming you back to your new "home away from home" in the very near future.

York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from India. The hotel is as good as any of the Oberoi city hotels that you will find there, which is a great achievement given that it has only been open for less than a year. The food is superb, the rooms immaculate, and the service very, very special. There are, however, no clocks in the rooms!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the experience of your stay with us online.

At The Oberoi Group, all colleagues make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai. Also, we are indeed delighted that you have appreciated our room and food at the hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and we look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Dubai soon and make The Oberoi, Dubai your preferred destination again.

Kind regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed the first two nights of our honeymoon and had a large city view room with great views of the Burj Khalifa. The room itself was very modern with floor to ceiling windows and really high quality fixtures and fittings particularly in the bathroom. Have stayed in many hotels in Dubai and this ranks up there with the best and still good value for money when compared with hotels of a similar rating.

The only slight downside is the location as there is still a lot of construction in the downtown area and whilst it's close to the Dubai mall but not close enough to walk.

The food is fantastic, Ananta restaurant serves delicious Indian food (loved the set menu) and deserves it rating as one of the best restaurants in Dubai at the moment.

However, the best thing about the hotel was the service, special thanks to Mohamed (restaurant manager at breakfast), Deepak (butler on the 13th floor) and Ranjeet (waiter in Ananta).

Would definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I am also pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and thank you for all your appreciation on the room, design, overall facilities, service and our jewel, the staff.

Furthermore, we are glad that you have appreciated and enjoyed your sumptuous meal at Ananta Indian Restaurant.

All team members and I, look forward to welcoming you back to your new “home away from home” in the near future.