“THE BEST OF THEM ALL”

Ranked #7 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Nairobi, Kenya
“THE BEST OF THEM ALL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

By far the best hotel i have been in years. even from looking at it you will have known you have made the best choice. the rooms are fantastic very spacious and has the best of everything. the location is not so bad, you will have to take a taxi to the malls etc

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank malesh639
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Dubai and we are very pleased having you with us.

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and were indeed happy with our personalized service, room and hotel location.

We look forward to your next visit. We hope that you will travel to Dubai soon and make The Oberoi, Dubai your preferred destination again.

Karim Bizid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (410)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Doha
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have been around the world and tried 5 star different hotels, and to be honest the service in this hotel is just amazing!! I stayed in the hotel for 2 weeks as I have undergone a minor surgery. I was very hesitant to which hotel I should stay in Dubai, and after reading the hotel reviews and seeing the room size I decided to go for it. It was the best decision ever. The Value for money is great and it is really a comfortable hotel. There have been many nice gestures by the staff members throughout my stay. For example, Raul from housekeeping noticed the meds next to my beds, so he asked if I was okay. When I told him I had a small surgery, the next thing I see is the hotel sending me flowers from housekeeping wishing me the best. That was honestly very thoughtful. Also, my friend was praying using a towel; the night service lady saw that, she came back with a praying carpet without us even asking, she just noticed. my deodorant was about to finish, when Raul replaced it for me with the same brand. The last just goes on and on.... everyone in the hotel is so thoughtful and polite. My little sister came and stayed for a few days and she was so impressed as well. Every single staff member is amazing and they just care so much about the little details. I love this hotel so much and my stay will always be memorable, the regular room is so spacious and the bathroom is fantastic!! I will never stay in another hotel in Dubai! Thank you everyone at Oberoi for your hospitality.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Noor_Saleh
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services in particular Rahul, and I am truly touched with your meticulousness and genuine sentiments.

People are the life and soul of our hotels – these wonderful ladies and gentlemen with their genuine care and warmth ensure that every interaction with our guests is a wonderful moment of truth. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful team.

Your sentiments are precious – thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

It was a pleasure to have you stayed at The Oberoi, Dubai and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I chose to spend my birthday at the Oberoi in Dubai. I arrived at the hotel earlier than the check in time and I was offered breakfast whilst waiting for my room to be ready. The check in was a pleasant experience, however I would like to note that the pleasantries were a bit over the top at times. My room was functional and located on one of the top floors with a view of Burg Khalifa.

The bathroom had a stand alone bath, separate cubicles for shower and WC and a walk in closet.

Unlike most of the hotel in Dubai, the room lacked ambience but serves a functional purpose as a base to sleep. When I came back to my room in the evening I was welcome by a display of different animal shaped out of towels - sorry not impressed. I would have welcomed a chocolate or a quaint gift an approach which is common in most 5 star hotels in Dubai. Since The Oberoi is still in the process of establishing its brand in Dubai this may change.

The staff I came into contact with were polite and attentive. The concierge team were outstanding!

Breakfast was a pleasant experience with multi- options!

Not sure if I would at The Oberoi again because my first stay didn't leave a lasting impression.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Dubai recently and we are pleased having you with us.

We appreciate spending your valuable time to share your feedback online and we are delighted that your stay with us was comfortable.

At the Oberoi Dubai, possibilities are endless and you are assured of our uninterrupted attention and impeccable services.

Your positive thoughts have been shared with the entire team. We look forward to your next visit and we hope that you will travel to Dubai soon and make The Oberoi, Dubai your preferred destination again.

Elgin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

The rooms at this hotel are stunning. Windows run from ceiling to floor. The room is massive with a seating area and coffee table. The bathroom is huge with his and hers basins. Staff are very attentive and helpful. It was our son's birthday and a birthday cake was provided in his room. There were other little touches - the staff replaced my toothpaste which was running out. We felt really pampered. We ate in the Indian restaurant one evening and that was very good. Breakfast was likewise excellent with a big choice including freshly cooked eggs. The swimming pool was really classy and we enjoyed swimming between the skyscrapers on all sides. I was so impressed that I will definitely try to stay in an Oberoi hotel in India..

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Burg Kalifa
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your exceptional feedback pertaining to your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

We are overwhelmed with your meticulous way in which you make it a point to write and share your experience and appreciation on the room, bathroom, overall facilities and our jewel, the staff. Your sentiments are precious, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

As you have promised, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay. Possibilities are endless at The Oberoi, Dubai.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is a long overdue review from our amazing honeymoon in April. We spent four incredible days at the Oberoi and from the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble.
All of the staff were impeccable and the whole service truly five star. The breakfast every day was to die for and dinner in the Umai restaurant was amazing; our chef Khem deserves a special mention too as he was excellent entertainment.
We had a late flight on our last day but the staff allowed us to have a late check out, with full use of the facilities until we left, which added to the incredible overall stress free experience.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family and the next time we're in Dubai, it'll without a doubt be our hotel of choice!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool were very quiet
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi Dubai during your recent visit to the UAE and we are delighted having you with us.

I am truly touched with your meticulousness and genuine sentiments. At The Oberoi, all colleagues make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and for recommending our new Hotel as your favorite place in town.

All team members and I, look forward to welcoming you back to your new “home away from home” in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Oberoi Hotel is very impressive. The staff especially was very warm, friendly, courteous and professional. Right from check-in till check-out, everything was simply awesome. Delicious array of food, a great spa and immaculate cleanliness. Will strongly recommend to all my friends heading into Dubai.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review posted on Trip Advisor pertaining to your recent stay at The Oberoi Dubai!

We are delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic experience from start to finish and we have met all your expectations. Thank you for your heartfelt recommendation.

We all look forward to welcoming you back Home in not so distant future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Recently stayed a few days at the Oberoi. Am truly impressed with the very warm staff who are always providing service with a smile and personal touch. They also sense what you need and provide for you without you even asking for it. That is certainly a class of its own even in 5 star hotels.

The butler service is excellent. All morning calls come with offer of coffee or tea.

It is certainly the best 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in Dubai and I recommend it to my fellow travellers.

Yam Seng

Room Tip: Rooms that faces the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Guest.,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for spending your quality time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and were indeed happy with our personalized service, room, amenities and overall facilities.

The team and I would like to thank you for your genuine recommendation.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.