“GREAT value!”

89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“GREAT value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Man, this was a steal of a deal! Ask about promotions, and go with confidence that you can get a 5-star-hotel's worth of massage for a bargain of a price. I've never been completely asleep and drooling during a massage before, but I was this time! Wish I had found this place earlier in our visit!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank isabel_obu

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Dont bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked a couples room for me and my husband for a hot stone massage (we had a voucher to redeem 100 aed off the total bill). After arriving we were informed that the voucher was not applicable (despite the voucher mentioning that it could be reedeemed any where at any time)- they then tried to charge us too much for the massage and to top it off they didn't have a couples room availble. There was no apology, no warmth in customer service and they decided to keep me waiting for a refund whilst they chatised the person who made the booking. Certainly not at all worth the money and not worth the hassle.....you'll leave more stressed!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jonesms
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sleeping while working!not worth your money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went there for a massage and the girl hit hard it was good but the tendency you will fall asleep, but when the second part of massage is happening (body facing up) I pretend that I am still sleeping and she is also SLEEPING! UNBELIEVABLE! I am paying a fortune for massage and the girl is just touching my feet pretending that she's giving a massage. NOT recommended! This is in dream works cascades!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Emely E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Went to dreamworks in Ibis hotel at world trade centre and it was horried!! There is a bar right next door which plays loud music and you can hear it in the massage rooms. So the massage had soft music mixed with club mix throughout the whole massage! Not the best relaxation techniques! Totally disappointed. Also when I asked the tai specialist to crack my back she said she doesn't know how to? In one word my experience was a nightmare, I walked out feeling more stressed! Absolutely not the best place in Dubai for a massage. Plus the staff are very rude! Never going to this place again!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Zubs1504
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true Balinese Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

I regularly get a Balinese Massage at Dreamworks and every time I walk out of the place I feel like a million bucks. From value/quality perspective, it doesn t get better than that in Dubai.

Visited November 2013