“customer satisfaction to the best”
Review of Blue Jade

Blue Jade
Ranked #136 of 9,663 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: A contemporary restaurant that celebrates Asian cuisine by taking you on a journey throughout the East. The cuisine combines authentic flavors with a contemporary style and sushi station in the center of the restaurant, creating an ultimate Asian dining experience. Dinner: from 6pm until 11pm - Sushi-licious: every Sunday from 6pm until 11pm
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“customer satisfaction to the best”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were there on our wedding anniversary with out informng them about the occassion. We felt really great about the day with their wonderful hospitality and service. we were greated with a welcome drink and few snacks while we were deciding our starter and drink. we seeked the suggestion of Mr. bay and he gave us duck sausages which were excellent. We chose our own cocktails which were not upto the mark. But, the complimenatry sake and ice cream with mango cream served to us towards the end were remarkable. Mr. Rakesh, restaurant manager took extra care of us in booking a place in the pub to watch the world cup. Overall I would like to recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Glasgow
“Top Dubai Restaurant”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife & I ate here on resent trip to Dubai, excellent food, great service & nice location one of the best Asian meals we have eaten in Dubai. We will return to Blue Jade on our next trip.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank glasga
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Asian food in Dubai”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

A friend recommended me this Gem and I thought the prices would be too high because of the location but I was positively surprised and had one of the best asian gourmet meals of my life! Highly recommend it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jon_aesch
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful !”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The best Thai Meal I have eaten ! Service from our waiter Loris was excellent , a must do if you are in dubai .....!! The biggest king prawns I have ever eaten , superb !

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Acbro1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Soft shell crabs-just perfect”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything was great.
Staff, food, service, atmosphere- true harmony!
Credit goes to dish I like most-soft shell crabs!

Visited November 2013