“Blue jade ritz carlton”

Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Named Best Southeast Asian Restaurant by TimeOut Dubai, Blue Jade specializes in pan-Asian cuisine at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai. Here, Chef Ta Van deftly composes dishes that honor the flavors of his native Vietnam as well as those of Thailand, Singapore, Japan and China. The Dubai Marina restaurant also features a special weekly presentation, Dim Sumptuous, which showcases Cantonese dim sum favorites as well as Asian cocktails and beers, whereas Sushilicious is another themed night where you can enjoy the most delectable varieties of sushi on your plate. Open for dinner from 6pm to 11pm Sushi-licious Sundays: 6pm to 11pm DimSumptuous Wednesdays: 6pm to 11pm
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lovely restaurant which is part of the ritz Carlton hotel. Fabulous food and fantastic service. We stayed at the hotel for 7 nights at the beginning of June and actually spent 4 nights eating in this restaurant, it was that good. The service and ambiance of the restaurant was impeccable and would highly recommend a visit. Thanks to Norka one the waiters from Uzbekistan( I hope I’ve spelt his name right) who was so helpful and friendly, and made each night we visited very special. Thanks very much for your service.

Jeda-Alhoudan, Manager at Blue Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear David6956,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

I will be sure to pass on your message about the service provided by Nur.
We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your evening with us and will be sure to inform the chefs that you enjoyed their food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Good Asian fusion food not very Thai at all. Spice levels way too low even though we asked for very spicy. Nice service and relatively busy so book. Use entertainer vouchers.

Dear Julian F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the food and service, I was however disappointed to hear that the authenticity and level of spiciness was not up to your expectation. Please be aware that your feedback has been shared with the chef.

Thank you once again.

Best Regards,
Jeda Al-Houdan

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for great Pan Asian food with a chic ambiance, you must go to the Blue Jade.

The food is chic. The presentation is awesome and flavor will not disappoint.

The service is wonderful and everyone is attentive.

They surprised my daughter with a birthday greeting and dessert.

Special thanks to Vivian for her patience with us and doing such a great job Waiting on us.

The Blue Jade is truly a rare jewel.

Jeda-Alhoudan, Manager at Blue Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear TeTeTalks,

Thank you for taking time to post your review in Tripadvisor!

Once again thank you for choosing us on your special celebration, and we are equally happy that you enjoyed the food selection, presentation and of course Vivian's service that night.

Rest assured that all the feedback will be shared to the chefs and team.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Most probably Blue Jade is one of the best Asian restaurants in Dubai! Pad Thai with shrimps and Short ribs are the dishes I would definitely go back! Service is nicely orchestrated from the reception until one leaves the Restaurant. Waitress Precious adds value to the dining experience.

Jeda-Alhoudan, Manager at Blue Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear carlo1978720,

Thank you for the time sharing your feedback in Tripadvisor!

We are equally happy you enjoyed the evening , food offerings and most importantly the service provided by Precious.

Will be sure to inform the chefs and the team about your feedback.

Jeda Al-Houdan

Reviewed 2 June 2018

During our stay at the Ritz Carlton we ate twice here as part of our half board package. Well what can I say the food was to die for. It was 1st Class and so so so tasty. To top it off we had the most amazing service from Mc. He was a great host and great with his recommendations and being able to adapt things to meet my mums dietary requirements. My mum had the Pomelo Salad both times we were there along with the Green Curry and Rice. She said it was the best she has ever eaten and absolutely loved the pomelo salad. On the first visit I had the Chicken Dim Sum for starters and second time Vietnamese Noodle Soup and they were both amazing, The soup was something extraordinary. Both times for my Main I had the same, band leaf sea bass and that was absolutely amazing, spicy and tasty both at the same time. My mum didn't have dessert but from the two desserts I had the Stick Rice with Mango and the Coconut/Mango Mouse the second one was out of this world. The food was ll well presented, however a comment is that at this place the food tastes as good as it looks if not better. Definitely met the standards of a fine dining pan asian restaurant. This should be Michelin star restaurant in my opinion. I eat a lot of Pan Asian Food but this is the best I have had in my life. Thank you all≥

Jeda-Alhoudan, Manager at Blue Jade, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Bhavna T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

I will be sure to pass on your message about the service provided by MC.
We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us specially the food offerings.
We are equally happy to assist and provide great service.