“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 9,565 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

1 Thank BellaBarad

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went as a couple to this restaurant after reading previous reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. The food was of the highest quality, and my girlfriend commented that it was probably the best pasta dish she had ever had. She had the spaghetti fruits de mer. This is somewhere I would happily return to at any time.

• Visited June 2014
Zurich
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found this restaurant thru Tripadvisor, when looking for a good Italian restaurant in Dubai. We have had dinner in Massimo's in May 2014.
We had a Burrata with Tomato, Shrimp Cocktail, a pizza and a veal escalope with lemon sauce.
Everything was just perfect!
But specially to mention is the pizza. The dough is just awesome!! One of the best ever.
We only regret that this restaurant is so far away from home... :)

Will definitely return to Massimo's when traveling to Dubai again.

1 Thank Swissaroundtheworld
“Overall good experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great quality of food, attentive service, good ambiance. The owner is a very nice host, one can tell he loves what hes doing. Totally recommend it! We're going back for sure.

Zurich
“Pizza et.al.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Massimo's Italian Restaurant in Dubai serves world's best pizza ever - ever. The dough is absolutely outstanding so we suggested to Massimo to open a pizzeria in Zurich. The pasta - btw - have been al dente as you hardly get in in restaurants...! All thumbs up!!! No visit to Dubai without dining at Massimo's!!!