I don't know where to begin! EVERYTHING was excellent about our stay. From the minute we booked this property for our vacation, Ales had contacted us and communicated everything in advance to make our stay easy. As soon as we arrived to this beautiful view property, his agent Jo was extremely helpful. After posting pictures via social media, all my friends are interested in staying at this place when they visit Dubai. Not only is the view amazing, but its walking distance to everything you need during your stay. Supermarkets, restaurants, the BEACH...simply beautiful. The best part, was the cleanliness of this property. We will definitely be back :)
The apartment was in an excellent location with the stunning view of the Palm Jumeira and Burj Al Arab The house is very comfortable and spacious and the terrace is faboulous. We had a great visit and will hopefully return soon! and thanks a lottt
This apartment is conveniently located on Jumeirah Beach Road, just across from the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Layout is very nice with ample space for 4-6 guests (we were 3 guests).
What's most amazing with the apartment is the enormous roof terrace with amazing views (from the 41st floor). Sunbeds, sofas, dining table and even an outdoor shower when it gets too hot in Dubai.
Well located! Close to the public Jumeirah Beach and all the restaurants and shops that are there.
Highly recommended and we will be back soon!
The best feature of this apartment is the stunning view of the Palm Jumeira and Burj Al Arab offered from the unique outdoor patio way up on the 41st floor.
The location is excellent with easy access to the Jumeria Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants - its where the locals go to "promenade" in the evenings. The tram stops within 100m of the complex so getting around on the metro is also easy. Small supermarkets are nearby so you won't starve even if you self-cater.
The apartment is modern in style and has thoughtful amenities such as Wi-Fi, connected TVs (for Netflix etc) a local mobile phone to take out with you etc. Definitely take advantage of the owner's Entertainer App membership - lots of meals can be had for 50% discount making an expensive place that bit easier on the wallet.
The owner and his agent are always on hand via WhatsApp so queries are dealt with quickly.
Other than a slightly odd layout for the sleeping arrangements, the apartment is comfortable and spacious and one of the best locations in the whole of Jumeira.
Our family stayed one week in this fantastic penthouse apartment. The view is incredible. You can spend lots of time at the terrace just looking around at the Palm, the beach and the other buildings near by. Especially at night time the view is beautiful. At daytime you have the sun nearly all day long at the teresse
If you stay at the beach looking at the buildings you can't see any other apartments or hotel rooms better than this.
The location is perfect. You have the beach and the city just outside the door.
The apartment is clean and everything works perfect. You have the feeling, that the owner does the best to make the stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our stay in this week is a part of our life that we will never forget.
Oggetto : The best terrace apartment in Jbr, really spectacular!
We returned from Dubai last0 jan 2017, The Penthouse is truly amazing, we found the availability in Jan after 3 years we tried to book it, this time we booked the penthouse on feb. 2016…. 11 month in advance,
We was 6 guest and we spent great time in the terrace, the view is really amazing, and the apartment very comfortable.
There are 5 television… in my house I have 2 only, and many many nice facilities, internet, national mobile for call at cheap prices, computer, magazine also a telescope…
We booked only 7 days but we want return next year, but already I found my dates booked, so I Booked 15 days on 2018.
The location is super, we was in the middle of the best touristic area of Dubai, we newer took taxi, all was under our shoes.
• The view was spectacular as advertised.
• The beds were very comfortable.
• The apartment was in an excellent location with quick access to fantastic restaurants, beaches, shopping, transportation and the marina.
• The apartment was roomy for 4 people.
• It was great having 2 bathrooms.
• Access and early check-in were excellent.
• Alessandro was very accessible and accommodating. His instructions for the rental were clear and provided well ahead of our arrival. He provided information for us to give the taxi driver to locate the apartment. This took away a lot of the stress of not knowing where to go in a foreign location.
• They can arrange a driver for a very reasonable price to take you around Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
* We received a wonderful bowl of delicious fruit, drinks and snacks. It was really thoughtful.
* A phone is provided for local calls which was very helpful.
Suggested improvements which we provided for Alessandro. He was very amenable to the suggestions and told us we should have mentioned these things as they came up. We didn't know that ahead of time but if you stay there I believe he will follow through:
• The place needs a thorough cleaning, especially the showers and toilets. There was mold (I took photos) and a smell of mildew. The kitchen needs at least a few more towels, or let people know ahead of time that they need to bring hand-towels/paper towels. Although you suggested maid service 2-3 times/week, the place should have been clean when we entered.
• The kitchen and bathroom need more garbage bags, especially if guests will be staying more than a week/or let people know they will receive one/room and beyond that they need to buy them. The kitchen garbage container was filthy dirty inside. We stopped using it and used plastic disposable shopping bags after the one garbage bag provided was full and there were no replacements. We didn’t need maid service; a few extra bags would have been fine.
• Supply more toilet paper for guests staying a week or more. We ran out and needed to buy more.
• Be sure you check with Alessandro for “What is included” in the cost of the rental. He sent us information saying 1) we could get limo service from the airport, then but then suggested a taxi and the cost would be refunded. When we tried to recover the cost he said it wasn’t covered because we rented through TripAdvisor. 2) Desert Safaris for 2 were said to be included but again when we tried to book he said they weren’t included since we booked through TripAdvisor, Alessandro and I exchanged emails well before we arrived and I was assured the cost of the taxi and Desert Safari were included. We did eventually get the taxi refund and safaris however, it put us in a very uncomfortable position when we are promised one thing, but after arrival, the deal changes.
Alessandro did make good on his promises and apologized for the mix-up.
People need to be aware before renting your apartment.
• There is construction going on 24/7 off the terrace of 4113 Sadaf and it is very loud; even on the 41st floor. Huge new buildings are going up to the right and left of the terrace (either side of the Ritz Carlton). The noise echos off the tall buildings and without earplugs it is difficult to sleep at night even with all windows closed. I don't mind the noise of a big city but the construction noise that went on all night was difficult. This is not something Alessandro can control but it is worth mentioning for full disclosure.
• There are surveillance cameras in the living areas of the apartment. These were mentioned in our contract but we didn't really noticed them until we were half way through the vacation. Alessandro told us that Jo should have walked us through the whole apartment set-up the first day. He said we should have been told we could disable them when we were in the apartment but Jo never was available when we were in the apartment. People need to be notified!
• The photos posted of the apartment location in conjunction with the beach are old and not representative of how it looks now. Photos show a beach in front of the Movenpick and Hilton that looks great but in actuality it’s now a construction zone with a tiny beach. Accurate up to date photos need to be shown for complete disclosure.
Most of these problems can be handled by Alessandro if you let him know the situation. I think the noise will go on for l very long time because the two buildings being built had huge pylons. On the other hand, the view is spectacular, amazing and one of a kind and there are so many other things about the apartment to like, it is well worth it.