“AMAZING!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace on floor 41 above JBR beach walk
Bathroom
Half Bathroom
Street
Terrace
BEST TERRACE IN THE JBR BEACH WALK! FROM HERE DUBAI TV HAS RECORDED THE  FIREWORKS 2013-4!
terrace with breathtaking view
new map dec 2014
master
map
location Jbr beach walk- the best penthouse on the walk
sat map
from the sea
promenade
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shobhi15
Markham, Canada
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I don't know where to begin! EVERYTHING was excellent about our stay. From the minute we booked this property for our vacation, Ales had contacted us and communicated everything in advance to make our stay easy. As soon as we arrived to this beautiful view property, his agent Jo was extremely helpful. After posting pictures via social media, all my friends are interested in staying at this place when they visit Dubai. Not only is the view amazing, but its walking distance to everything you need during your stay. Supermarkets, restaurants, the BEACH...simply beautiful. The best part, was the cleanliness of this property. We will definitely be back :)

18 Jun 2017
Thanks a .lot my friend!
Hope to see you next year!
Alesssandro Londero from Dubai
damian m
Pacific Coast Australia, Australia
“amazing view”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The apartment was in an excellent location with the stunning view of the Palm Jumeira and Burj Al Arab The house is very comfortable and spacious and the terrace is faboulous. We had a great visit and will hopefully return soon! and thanks a lottt

Your age range 25-34
19 Jun 2017
Thanks a lot my lovely guest
Hope to see you next year!!!
Dan123486
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amazing penthouse with an even more amazing roof terrace”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This apartment is conveniently located on Jumeirah Beach Road, just across from the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Layout is very nice with ample space for 4-6 guests (we were 3 guests).

What's most amazing with the apartment is the enormous roof terrace with amazing views (from the 41st floor). Sunbeds, sofas, dining table and even an outdoor shower when it gets too hot in Dubai.

Well located! Close to the public Jumeirah Beach and all the restaurants and shops that are there.

Highly recommended and we will be back soon!

1 Jun 2017
Thanks a lot my friend
Alessandro Londero
300papple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great location and view”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The best feature of this apartment is the stunning view of the Palm Jumeira and Burj Al Arab offered from the unique outdoor patio way up on the 41st floor.

The location is excellent with easy access to the Jumeria Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants - its where the locals go to "promenade" in the evenings. The tram stops within 100m of the complex so getting around on the metro is also easy. Small supermarkets are nearby so you won't starve even if you self-cater.

The apartment is modern in style and has thoughtful amenities such as Wi-Fi, connected TVs (for Netflix etc) a local mobile phone to take out with you etc. Definitely take advantage of the owner's Entertainer App membership - lots of meals can be had for 50% discount making an expensive place that bit easier on the wallet.

The owner and his agent are always on hand via WhatsApp so queries are dealt with quickly.

Other than a slightly odd layout for the sleeping arrangements, the apartment is comfortable and spacious and one of the best locations in the whole of Jumeira.

Your age range 35-49
23 Apr 2017
Thanks a lot, I love guest like you, so reilable, so frendly a and so respectfull!!
That is my best gain when i can see a feed back like that
Hope see you next year
Alessandro
Ole T
“The best of the best!”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Our family stayed one week in this fantastic penthouse apartment. The view is incredible. You can spend lots of time at the terrace just looking around at the Palm, the beach and the other buildings near by. Especially at night time the view is beautiful. At daytime you have the sun nearly all day long at the teresse
If you stay at the beach looking at the buildings you can't see any other apartments or hotel rooms better than this.
The location is perfect. You have the beach and the city just outside the door.
The apartment is clean and everything works perfect. You have the feeling, that the owner does the best to make the stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our stay in this week is a part of our life that we will never forget.
Highly recommended.

Best regards,

Ole Toft-Hansen,
Denmark

27 Feb 2017
Thanks a lot!!!
Giuliabri...
Milan, Italy
“Oggetto : The best terrace apartment in Jbr, really spectacular”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Oggetto : The best terrace apartment in Jbr, really spectacular!

We returned from Dubai last0 jan 2017, The Penthouse is truly amazing, we found the availability in Jan after 3 years we tried to book it, this time we booked the penthouse on feb. 2016…. 11 month in advance,

We was 6 guest and we spent great time in the terrace, the view is really amazing, and the apartment very comfortable.

There are 5 television… in my house I have 2 only, and many many nice facilities, internet, national mobile for call at cheap prices, computer, magazine also a telescope…

We booked only 7 days but we want return next year, but already I found my dates booked, so I Booked 15 days on 2018.

The location is super, we was in the middle of the best touristic area of Dubai, we newer took taxi, all was under our shoes.

4 Feb 2017
Thanks a lot Giulia!
Hope to see you again on the next year
Alessandro
72Marilyn
Davis, California
“Amazing gorgeous view but LOTS of construction noise 24/7”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Positives:
• The view was spectacular as advertised.
• The beds were very comfortable.
• The apartment was in an excellent location with quick access to fantastic restaurants, beaches, shopping, transportation and the marina.
• The apartment was roomy for 4 people.
• It was great having 2 bathrooms.
• Access and early check-in were excellent.
• Alessandro was very accessible and accommodating. His instructions for the rental were clear and provided well ahead of our arrival. He provided information for us to give the taxi driver to locate the apartment. This took away a lot of the stress of not knowing where to go in a foreign location.
• They can arrange a driver for a very reasonable price to take you around Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
* We received a wonderful bowl of delicious fruit, drinks and snacks. It was really thoughtful.
* A phone is provided for local calls which was very helpful.

Suggested improvements which we provided for Alessandro. He was very amenable to the suggestions and told us we should have mentioned these things as they came up. We didn't know that ahead of time but if you stay there I believe he will follow through:
• The place needs a thorough cleaning, especially the showers and toilets. There was mold (I took photos) and a smell of mildew. The kitchen needs at least a few more towels, or let people know ahead of time that they need to bring hand-towels/paper towels. Although you suggested maid service 2-3 times/week, the place should have been clean when we entered.
• The kitchen and bathroom need more garbage bags, especially if guests will be staying more than a week/or let people know they will receive one/room and beyond that they need to buy them. The kitchen garbage container was filthy dirty inside. We stopped using it and used plastic disposable shopping bags after the one garbage bag provided was full and there were no replacements. We didn’t need maid service; a few extra bags would have been fine.
• Supply more toilet paper for guests staying a week or more. We ran out and needed to buy more.
• Be sure you check with Alessandro for “What is included” in the cost of the rental. He sent us information saying 1) we could get limo service from the airport, then but then suggested a taxi and the cost would be refunded. When we tried to recover the cost he said it wasn’t covered because we rented through TripAdvisor. 2) Desert Safaris for 2 were said to be included but again when we tried to book he said they weren’t included since we booked through TripAdvisor, Alessandro and I exchanged emails well before we arrived and I was assured the cost of the taxi and Desert Safari were included. We did eventually get the taxi refund and safaris however, it put us in a very uncomfortable position when we are promised one thing, but after arrival, the deal changes.

Alessandro did make good on his promises and apologized for the mix-up.

People need to be aware before renting your apartment.
• There is construction going on 24/7 off the terrace of 4113 Sadaf and it is very loud; even on the 41st floor. Huge new buildings are going up to the right and left of the terrace (either side of the Ritz Carlton). The noise echos off the tall buildings and without earplugs it is difficult to sleep at night even with all windows closed. I don't mind the noise of a big city but the construction noise that went on all night was difficult. This is not something Alessandro can control but it is worth mentioning for full disclosure.
• There are surveillance cameras in the living areas of the apartment. These were mentioned in our contract but we didn't really noticed them until we were half way through the vacation. Alessandro told us that Jo should have walked us through the whole apartment set-up the first day. He said we should have been told we could disable them when we were in the apartment but Jo never was available when we were in the apartment. People need to be notified!
• The photos posted of the apartment location in conjunction with the beach are old and not representative of how it looks now. Photos show a beach in front of the Movenpick and Hilton that looks great but in actuality it’s now a construction zone with a tiny beach. Accurate up to date photos need to be shown for complete disclosure.

Most of these problems can be handled by Alessandro if you let him know the situation. I think the noise will go on for l very long time because the two buildings being built had huge pylons. On the other hand, the view is spectacular, amazing and one of a kind and there are so many other things about the apartment to like, it is well worth it.

6 Jan 2017
Hello, Silvia, thanks for your feed back, I'm a little sad receive 3 stars when I have all 5 , but I accept your low ranking, I can't image to have full 5 stars in 7 year of renting.... and people are not all same.
I'm sorry for the problem of miscommunication about your free benefits (you didn't mention that nobody give that...) I forgot your panel status with benefit included because how you know I was in a bad health situation) for this reason there was some miscommunication. But also if I was 3 days in hospital for assist my daughter i didn't forgot to solve any your request or doubts.
I don’t think how many host could do the same thing in my position.
Anyway firs or after was time I would have a bad review, because i consider this one very bad when all other was o 5 stars.
II say you thanks anyway for that, but I’m nor agree with al word you say.
You said that you didn’t know about the camera system and about the switch to turn it off when guest are inn, is clear mentioned in the arrival info.
I know… more benefits and service i give more possibility to have a complain... We have 5 tv how you know, is possible one guest have complain if one of those doesn't works.... how we give Safari, mobile, uae sim card, private transfer, wi fi, printer, Telescope etc... nobody give that, some time if there is one problem with the transfer or sim card or other... someone can have a complain... if the telescope was not in order or if transfer was off and i refund the taxi cost.... who don’t offer those benefits don’t risk to have complain...
I’m sorry you didn't consider that
Then: All photo you see in my list are true and you know well, there are also photo of the our community pools and gym, if you believed was inside the apartment that is very bizarre… you don’t think?

But I’m sure you will have a great memory of your stay and you reconsider to come back in the future, how happen at all my other guest

and Happy new year

Greetings and Happy new year!!!
Alessandro Londero
Dubai Self Catering
Luxury Homes & Investment in Dubai
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing