“Enjoyable”
Review of The Noodle House

The Noodle House
Ranked #1,440 of 9,762 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With its split level terrace, diners can relax in the informal yet extremely stylish surroundings, simply ticking their choice of dishes on an order pad and handing it to their server. The venue offers a smiling welcome to one and all, from fashion-conscious singles on a night out to large groups of friends and families enjoying a leisurely get-together.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a great meal here for our first night in Dubai. The mall was an easy walk from our hotel. The service is attentive and the mocktails refreshing.

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Anita W,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the noodle house Burjuman and appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your experience.

We have shared this comment with the rest of the team and they are pleased to know their efforts are appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,
NH- Burjuman Team.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We ate here at the Noodle House, Emirates Towers, and it was excellent. Not as busy as the Souk restaurant so we didn't need to wait which was good. I had the hot Thai Chicken which was superb, hot but superb!

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to The Noodle House at Burjuman center.

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed best experience with us.

Kheder Alyoussef

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Noodle House is a great place to dine with friends, family or colleagues. i was there with my colleagues the other day, a very convenient place with a cool design. Food is super and the service is really good, the staff is very polite and friendly. You get value for what you spend in here. I will sure go again on my next visit.

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear guest,

I'm so pleased to hear you and your friends enjoyed best experience with us .I'll be share your experience to our team and hope to see you on your next visit together with your friends and family at Burjuman noodle house.

Thanks & regards,
Manager.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

My boy friend and i was came to burjuman noodle house,and we had fantastic experience, food was amazing and the staff were so friendly, thanks

Hi iin55,
Thank you for taking time sharing your experience dining at Burjuman noodle house.
Your feedback and comments is always important to us to achieve our aim.
We are happy to read your feedback and will be share with our team and we'll continue delivering good food and good service to our guest always.

Hope to see you and serve to you again in future.

the noodle house team.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My friends and I had a great experience at your restaurant. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back for the roast duck and to try your other dishes. Thanks a lot.

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Hi
Thank you for taking time sharing your experience to us.
Your feedback and comments is always important to us.

I am glad to read your uplifting feedback to our restaurant the noodle house.
I am addressing your feedback to make sure we continue delivering good food and good service.

Hope to see you and serve to you again

Manager