“Must try for jetski lovers!”
Review of SeaRide Dubai

SeaRide Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jetski Rental And Flyboard in Dubai City SeaRide Dubai is the one and only Jetski Rental Tour in Dubai.Steven Dauliach, 7 times Jetski world champion, owner and instructor of SeaRide Dubai will make you enjoy the most exciting ride on the water on a Jetski !Rent a Jetski at SeaRide Dubai and follow Steven to Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and enjoy the most beautiful views of Dubai and the skyline from the water. Our Jetski are the lastest with high technology for more fun, speed and safety. Book now. New : Try now the Flyboard at SeaRide Dubai and fly like a bird and swim like a dolphin on the water.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stephen and Ruby are running a lovely little business. We booked the 1 hour jetski experience (Fun Tour) after much diliberation through which Ruby guided us patiently and in well-informed manner through an exchange of various emails. Upon arrival, Stephen quickly gave us a crash course and then we proceeded to sea. Besides the obvious adrenaline rush of jetskiing, the tour took us past all the main attractions in Dubai. If you have a water proof camera, definitely take it with you for some amazing photography! The jetskiis themselves have been maintained perfectly. I was a bit fearful in the begining but Stephen he made us feel instantly comfortable and kept an eye on not only us but all three jetskiis at all times.
This is a must try for freshers (1 hr experience) and the 2 hour experience for those who have slightly more experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Zara2811
Steven D, General Manager at SeaRide Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you ver y much for your description, highly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please note that the 2 hours tour isn't only for experienced rider, as we do lots of stops is necessary. Half of our guests are beginners and they all loved it.

We hope to see you soon again,
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We chose to do the Discovery Tour (2 hour) and thought that it was brillant, 2 hours well spent. The tour literally takes you pass all the main attractions in Dubai and you get to stop and get some great pictures. Although it was a good trip I did end up having too pay 500 dirhams for a crack made on the jetski which I thought was a bit unfair because for the price they charge it should cover damages or have some type of insurance. Despite that the jet ski experience is definitley something I would recommend.

2  Thank MrInternational365
Steven D, Directeur général at SeaRide Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to describe your experience with us.

I am sorry that your experience end up like this.

Meanwhile there is few points I would like to explain :
- First of all, it is written in the contract that you are insured, but your are fully responsible of the Jetski like everywhere else in the world.

- The only way you can crack a jetski, is by hitting another jetski, that is why we really insist during the briefing to be far away from each other, first of all because if you hit another jetski you can hurt someone very bad, and second, you can damage the jetski and pay for the damages (as clearly written on the contract), and we really don't like to ask money for repair and waste time at the workshop. If you would have respected the rules to stay far from each other, this wouldn't have happened.

- At the end, we propose you to pay for the estimate damage on site or to come with us at the workshop and pay for the broken part or estimate damage.

I can tell you that a crack on the jetski cost more than 500aed for the repair (a crack isn't only how it looks, we make sure it won't be worst and make the jetski sink) + the paint + the time to bring it to the workshop + the money we loose the time we can't rent the jetski.

These are the reasons why listening to the briefing is very important.

I hope to see you again to make you enjoy more.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed in Dubai for a few days 2 weeks ago and prior to our visit we had read a lot of great reviews about SeaRide.
We thought that if we were to do jet skiing for the first time, it was very important to book with a trusted and certified company. SearRide Dubai was the best option for our interests so we had booked a tour around the Burj AA and around the Palm Islands.

The guide/instructor was great for starters but the entire experience had definitely been one of the best of my life so far!

I highly reccommend this activity if you're in Dubai. Best place to Jet Skii!

Tips: My eyes were very sensitive and it was stinging when the water had splashed onto my face, so if you're anything like me... TAKE GOGGLES! :)

First of all, thank you million times for taking your time to write these kind words. We are more than happy to know you enjoyed a lot on the sea with us and your motivation to share it.
Regarding the goggle, I am very sad we didn't propose it to you as we have special goggles for jetski, you would have avoid this ... Next time will be even better.
Thank you very much again and hope to see you again anytime soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I booked the 2 hour jet ski tour with Stephen and his team, what an amazing experience!! We we're shown how to operate the jet ski's and off we went. Although Stephen rides up front with fastest, he always has an eye on the slower riders and stops for everyone to catch up (which also makes for great photo opportunities). We went on numerous trips in dubai including dinner at the Burj Khalifa and the waterpark at the Atlantis, and although they we're awesome, this trip gets my vote all day long. Great team, friendly staff.....even better experience. Highly recommended

2  Thank Gary D

Dear Happy guest,

We can't tell how happy we are to read such amazing comment. Thank you very much for sharing it on Trip advisor, we are really glad. These kind words are our motivation to work more hard every day. Then, the beautiful landscape of Dubai makes the highlights of the Jetski trip.

We hope to see you soon and thank you very much again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I visited Dubai for a week in Easter 2014, concluding the visit with the jet ski experience at SeaRide Dubai, and I can admit that this was the highlight of the trip. Ideal if you like high speed activities. Over 18s can only operate the vehicles, although children, or another person can ride on the rear. A small storage box for your essentials is located below the controls, so take your camera along and store it when you are not using it. The water is also extremely clean and won't sting if you splash it into your eyes, so don't worry too much if you realise that you didn't remember to bring your goggles. Beware of the water waves which can make your ride choppy at certain points (I encountered minor neck ache for a short while as a result of riding too fast where bumpy). You will be required to wear provided life jackets for your safety. When you return to the base when you finish, wash down and change into your clothes in the toilets and enjoy a coffee by the shops facing the water. Restaurants and fish markets are amongst the shops and a souk, which will be opening soon, so you can buy your traditional gifts and souvenirs here. SeaRide Dubai is all round a great experience, highly recommended!

1  Thank Harry C

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind message and description, we really appreciate it !

A guest can ride the jetski from 16 years old and a passenger must be minimum 14 years old, I hope you didn't penalize one of your guests by telling it was minimum 18 yo :)

We hope to see you very soon for more fun on the sea after summer.
Kindest regards,