Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The entrance betrays the content: a very small and narrow entrance leads you to a small reception, I was waited by Tamir,excellent service.

I arrived a little early in the morning and I had to wait till midday to get my apartment cleaned.

A very large apartment, to be a one bedroom one' well appointed and with a balcony overlooking the hotel front.

The service of the cleaning staff was also excellent, and overall I was quite surprised by this hotel.

I stayed in total 4 days, and I will definitely book this hotel again during my next visit to Dubai.

I strongly recommend this hotel to business and tourist visitors.

Room tip: Try to ask for a top floor apartment
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017

The hotel is great. It has everything you need for your stay. I spent a week there. It was a group of friends. The staff is nice and helpful. The apartment was wonderful. Large and spacious. We had a washing machine, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, refrigerator, TV in every room .... huge wardrobes, three bathrooms, balcony and much more. After long hours of walking, a grant couch was great. The location is great. Only 10 minutes from the Emirate mall and subway. Nearby is non-stop grocery store and the mall has Carrefour. The rooms are well air-conditioned. There is a rooftop pool, great for relaxing after a long day. The hotel has an underground car park, completely free for guests.The device for internet was in our room and the connection was great. I can not say anything bad about this hotel. I recommend both hands.

Room tip: Pool on the top, Free WiFi, good stuff, comfort
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

A very nice place to stay in a very good environment at Dubai with all facilities nearby at walking distance. One can get to Mall of Emirates Easily at 15 minutes walk or taxi charges the mimimum fare of 12 Dhms. Mosques, good food chains super market like Lulu nearby. Nice 2 Bedroom Apartment with all facilities. Very Good Staff.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Grippan
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I wud recommend Al Waleed Hotel Apartment to every visitor in Dubai

U will not find a better place

Lovely ambience
Great view
Next to Lamcy mall
Very close to all Indian restaurants
Very close to vegetarian restaurants if u wish to
Close to highway, so don't enter the traffic of Dubai
Pampering staff
Good parking space

Overall, one of the best experiences ever for a stay

U cud call it, 'Home away from home'

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed 10 days in a deluxe one bedroom apartment and we enjoyed our stay very much. Staff at Al Waleed Palace are very friendly and very responsive with a smile.
Apartment was very spacious and clean.
The apartments are 10 minutes walk from emirates mall and with lots of grocery shops underneath.
We will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family.
Thanks to everyone at Al Waleed that made our stay extra special.

Date of stay: October 2016