“May be a good choice”

Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel
Ranked #466 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was in Dubai in this month and stayed three days starting from 17th Nov in the hotel Lotus. Hotel is placed centrally and very close to the airport. It is hardly taking 10-15 minutes to reach at the airport. A number of shopping malls are also close to hotel. Rooms available in the hotel are little-bit old now, therefore, they are not giving that much freshness in the room, but they have maintained them in a good way, you will still like to stay there. The staff available in the hotel is very supporting and with respect to your sightseeing they will guide you in a best manner. WIFI is available for free of cost but only for 30 minutes, but it is not in the room, one has to sit at the reception only to use the same. In the room it is chargeable. Restaurant is small but the food quality is very good. It is good for Indians especially for Maharashtrians, that you will get your choice of food in the hotel. Taste of food is nice and the staff available in the hotel is also very polite and supportive. At the evening hours the entertaining program is available in the restaurant which will be like by us. Gym is not available in the hotel. Overall I can recommend everyone that this will be your good choice if you stay in the hotel Lotus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mr Kale
Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
We refer to your recent visit to our Hotel and thank you for choosing us while in Dubai.
I have noted your comments on the rooms being a little old and would be happy to share with you that we have introduced our new rooms which are completely renovated. We plan to take the next batch of rooms soon for renovation for your better comfort. I would also like to highlight to you that we do have a wonderful sky lit atrium gymnasium of the Roof floor.
While always looking forward to welcoming you back to Lotus Hotel, we all assure you of our best services as always.
In the meantime, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues for any further information or assistance you may need.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

overall all are excellent from rooms to services. lots of complementaries from hotel.
good value of money. Breakfasts and dinner were delicious everyday.The hotel was clean, comfortable and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nomi64

Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I am sure your feedback will motivate all of us to work harder towards our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.It is the feedback from well wishers like you who make our associates strive even harder to achieve “service par excellence”.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The Manager, Mr. Akshay Shetty was most friendly and helpful in every respect when my daughter and I visited Dubai. All the staff were the same and bent over backwards to help. The hotel was clean, comfortable and welcoming. Breakfasts were delicious everyday. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel as it is well situated for easy access to shops and travel by bus or metro.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and were very comfortable, close to the rooftop & pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mrs. Pinto,
Greetings from Lotus Hotel!
We thank you for your comments regarding our services and facilities; I shall certainly convey your appreciation to Mr. Akshay Shetty, Front Office Manager and my team members.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Good rooms, food, products etc. are made excellent with great service! That was my experience with the place. Mr. Bagwan and staff made me feel very welcomed, comfortable and catered to my needs. When travelling, it's always assuring to know there are people around who are genuinely concerned.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Mr/s Deepali and Vivek,

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Though it can not be very high class hotel but this hotel serves you very good services like good breakfast , good launch an dinner .
They are compliance with the money you have spent so it is overally good.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed 4 November 2013

One of the best experiences I've had in a long time. Excellent staff and service. Very friendly. Dakshin has an amazing ambience and the food speaks for itself. Considering I have vacationed after a really long time, this was a trip worth waiting for and a stay at The Lotus just added to the fun and comfort. Thank you for the warm hospitality and I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have a mad time in Dubai both inside and out.

Room Tip: Let the staff guide you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

To experience hospitality u got to go and stay in lotus hotel on rigga roadm very much centrally located and very friendly service personnel.every need of the guest is been taken care off without u even asking for it. The food in dakshin was amazing and so was the service. The staff at the reception and also specially Cathy who attends to all your requests are indeed special and an asset to any company.

• Stayed: October 2013
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Sun & Sky Al Rigga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013