“easy to extend”
Review of Broadway Hotel

Broadway Hotel
Ranked #530 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Arrived here first of March, had to extend visit for medical reasons . Room was fine even though AC does not adjust , only had to turn off no big deal Nice balcony relaxing Good room service . Adult beverage emporium with live shows , prices reasonable. Yes there were working girls but not overtly aggressive, understand no. Will return, Hotel has good supply of taxi available. Third floor room sound from street reasonable . less when balcony door closed slept fine excellent bed firm loved it. did require passport Or 1000 AED deposit but did release for ID at hospital.

Room Tip: Pool was closed , did not appear as used for some time, maintenance by the sign.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Timothy-Jay

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Stayed here for 3 days because i simply couldn't get room in any decent hotel. Apparently there were some major conferences and Dubai shopping festival was on during my stay so all the decent hotels were fully booked. When I looked at their website the place doesn't look that bad but believe me its nothing like you see online. I checked in at 3 PM and the night club in lobby was already pumping with young ladies walking in and out. All the other reviews are so true. I asked for a room on a higher floor to avoid noise from the ground floor night clubs but it turns out there's a club on almost every other floor. Unreal! Even breakfast is served in one of the night clubs! The room was ok for a 3 star but very small with poor bathroom. The a/c rattled all night and thermostat didn't work, only on or off! Whilst there was a nicely stocked minibar it was never replenished. I actually felt embarrassed every time I got into a taxi and asked to take me to the broadway. Never will I make this mistake again.

Room Tip: No such thing, the hotel has four night clubs. 2 on the first floor, 1 on the second, and 1 on the l...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
12  Thank peterpomeroy
Reviewed 21 January 2013

This hotel is brothel. It is the place of prostitutes and pimps, totally inappropriate for families and couples. Grand floor is 24/7 full of prostitutes, bathrooms are dirty, and the noise at nights is so bad, I promise you WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP even for a sec. Cars beeping, people yelling, music terribly loud. I was so disgusted I simply refused to go to breakfast there.

DO NOT EVER CHOOSE THIS HOTEL, UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CHEAPEST PROSTITUTES IN DUBAI, UAE.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
37  Thank Gunay I
Reviewed 5 January 2013

As I mentioned on my Title...The Rooms and Service of this hotel was excellent....The rooms were a bit small, but they were still nice and very clean. This hotel was recommended to me by my Taxi Driver, However, for starters, I did have a problem with the front desk holding on to my passport until I checked out. When I asked them why did they have to hold on to my passport....Of course they really couldn't give me a concrete answer, but once I paid for my room....there was really not much I could do.

There are night clubs downstairs in the main lobby, and the music was so loud I could hear the music all the way upstairs in my room that was on the 2nd floor. The location of the hotel was in a very busy area...therefore there was alot of outside noise I couldn't escape. I like the fact that there was room service, but the meal I ordered was so spicey I could barely even taste the food....therefore I really didn't enjoy it.

After a very long flight from New York to Dubai, I was really hoping to spend a nice quiet evening in my room...relax, watch a little TV until I fell off to sleep....but that didn't happen.

My room was freezing when I walked in, so I was trying to put the heat on....However...Mind you...The room was not equipped with Heat...so I pretty much froze to death.

I realize this hotel caters more to individuals who prefer a roudy night of fun, but not for individuals like myself that's just looking to spend a nice quiet evening in their room relaxing.

Room Tip: I realize this hotel caters more to individuals who prefer a roudy night of fun, but not for individ...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
23  Thank Grace L
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The front desk staff people are very efficient. Rooms are small but very neat and clean. Service at the restaurant is very good. There is a small swimming pool on the roof top. There is also a nightclub on the ground floor lobby. There is a convenience store nearby. The taxis are available from the hotel easily. On the whole it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Akashbansal
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I stayed the weekend in Dubai and needed a room so a coworker told me about this place. The rooms were okay but the night club and when were off the chain. If you are every in Dubai and need a room for the night i would recommend this place. Oh i forgot to mention that this place caters to single guys so if you have a spouse of family you might want to stay some where else.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Jay Jay E
Reviewed 22 September 2011

...And if you don't believe me go there and see for yourself. There are two nightclubs on the main floor, One club is relaxed and mellow and they will usually have live music there, but the other club at the opposite end of the hallway is packed full of "working girls". To keep ordinary folks out they charge a 50 AED entrance fee to the club that's full of prostitues. And if that wasn't enough, when you get up to your room you will see a broucher advertising that the Broadway Hotel offeres personnal massages in your room. !5 minutes after I called the front desk to have a massage up comes this chinese girl who offered way more than a massage. Look, if this is your thing then by all means go and enjoy yourself. I'm typing this review not for the single guys out there but for family's who are looking for a reputable hotel to stay at. This hotel is not one of those reputable places.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business