“Excellent Service and Food”
Review of Nine7One

Nine7One
Ranked #195 of 9,703 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Through large windows that overlook a spectacular water feature, Nine7One is filled with natural light. Guests may enjoy an al fresco meal in the sun-dappled private courtyard, or take a seat inside under the light of chandeliers to enjoy views of our masterchefs crafting delicacies in the show kitchen. Nine7One is a sophisticated all-day dining space that also presents an elaborate, gourmet brunch every Friday. The restaurant opens from 6:30 am for breakfast. Orders are taken until 1:30 am at night. Nine7One serves Arabic, Asian and Western cuisine. Our Executive Lunch is available from Saturday to Thursday, at special rates. Stylish brunch at Nine7One Make your Fridays special with a stylish brunch at Nine7One. Surrounded by street art graffiti and retro bicycles, you will feel transported into the heart of a bustling market. Our menu is inspired by gourmet street food from around the world, and features molecular desserts and freshly made beverages. Starting at AED 299 per person, with special rates for group bookings.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had lunch at this cafe, Chef Ankit and Vicky took the trouble to check our preferences and prepared food as we ordered.Amazing Indian food with authentic cuisines from India.
Also, to mention the service levels is one of the best in UAE.
We will be back soon.Special thanks to Chef Ankit and Vicky for making our day special.

1  Thank NeerajG20131108
TheOberoiRestaurants, Manager at Nine7One, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining with us at Nine7One and sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your dining experience and I have shared your positive sentiments with Chef Vicky and Ankit. At The Oberoi, our endeavour is to provide the highest level of service and we are extremely happy to read your comments on the quality of service/

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thanking you,

There are newer reviews for Nine7One

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent food and service! Fantastic selection of Iftaar food and drink during ramadan. The food tastes great and the service is friendly and efficient. A great way to break your fast and you can have shisha outside with air coolers. We had a fantastic family evening!

2  Thank fozia a
TheOberoiRestaurants, Manager at Nine7One, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank for choosing Nine7One for the Iftaar Dinner.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor and we delighted to learn that you enjoyed the food, service and shisha. We hope to see you back once again during the holy month of Ramadan.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance at rohan.ogale@oberoihotels.com.

Thanking you,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I ate here last week after a fiend told me if I was ever in Dubai to visit this restaurant as it was his favorite spot to eat by a mile, and now I understand why...the atmosphere was just tremendous even though I was by myself... And the sea food I had certainly rated amongst the best I've ever had in the world....truly astonishing....the chef is a true artist and I couldn't get enough ...I can't wait to came back here in September with my partner ... This will be very high on our list to visit for sure...truly great service good prices great food.i will be going back so should you....

TheOberoiRestaurants, Manager at Nine7One, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your comments on your dining experience and we look forward to your continued visit. I have shared your feedback with the team and I have no doubt that it will continue to inspire them.

Thank you for your support.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Fantastic range and quality of food. Outstanding staff, very friendly and knowledgeable. Looking forward to visiting again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining with us at Nine7One for the Thursday Tapas Brunch.

We truly appreciate your comments and are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food, service and hospitality. Our brunch launches once again in September and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you for your support.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I visited Nine7One for dinner last Friday evening. This must be one of Dubai's best kept secrets as we were the only guests in the restaurant. We thought about leaving but the menu looked good so we decied to stay. We were very glad we did as the food was fantastic. My wife had the soft shell crab which was delightful and my Salmon duet was equally as good. Main course was also to the highest stand, my wife's sea bass grilled to perfection and my lamb was full of flavour (although slightly undercooked). We shared the excellent apple crumble tart. All the dishes were prepared to the highest standards so my complients to the chef. Naturally the service was very attentive. We will try this restaurant again after Ramadan as hopefully it will be busier so there is more atmosphere.

1  Thank tbuae999
TheOberoiRestaurants, Manager at Nine7One, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear tbuae999,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about your dinner in Nine7One.

Your comments were shared the same with our team members and I am sure they will be delighted to hear you had a great experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm Regards