Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah
US$359
US$313
  • Pool
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$189
  • Beachfront
US$272
  • Pool
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$188
US$308
US$220
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$149
US$279
US$226
3,612 results
All reviewsmadinat jumeirahpremium leisure clubwild waditalise spapat thaigolf buggiesarabic styleice lollieshotel complexhalf boardafternoon teaour honeymooncold towelskids clubrestaurants and barsamazing hotelpure luxury
Reviewed 6 December 2010

Our staying at the Hotel was amazing! I will definitely recommend Al Qasr to everyone who wants to have memorable and top vacation!
From the very beginning the Hotel welcomed us with professional and skilled personnel and its own special attitude. Wet towels and a glass of lemon juice on the luxurios sofa was very pleasant. The girl who assisted us was really helpful. She showed us the hotel, explain to us everything we needed.
We enjoyed our staying at Al Qasr very much - spledid views, nice rooms, magnificent territory with water canal (getting to somewhere by abras was very imteresting :), nice beach area, pool, Madinat souk - everything was wonderful! All the staff was friendly and ready to help.
Some shortcomings refer to breakfasts at Arbiretum and SPA. I would recommend to increase the number of staff at breakfast or just advise them to pay more attention towards guests so that noone was left aside with an excuse-me waving hand for another cup os coffee. As for SPA I suppose it's just too expensive.
One more thing I would like to add refers to absolute personal attitude of the staff to their guests. I realy appreciated assistance of Marie Jean Fortin Administration Manager, Resort Food and Beverage who helped me to contact the singer who perfomed in Arboretum. I have some questions about the songs she perfomed and I was greately pleased when Marie answered my quesion.
I hope I will return to Al Qasr again - this is the best Hotel in Jumeirah!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fairy-fairytale
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2010

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your holiday with us at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your experience.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your holiday, as it is from your feedback that we will be able uphold our commitment to excellence.

I am also very pleased to learn that you will be returning to stay with us again. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2010

Al Qasr is built like an Arabian style palace and it is luxurious in every way. It smells of mysterious bukhoor (Arabian incense burner) and has a calming aura that captures you into an Arabian dream. I had a fantastic stay, the room made me feel like a princess and I relaxed very well. The hotel is located very conveniently, you have the souq nearby, lots of restaurants, there are gondolas taking you to the restaurants of the souq. There are many extras and luxuries the hotel has to offer, I would need more time to explore them all there. I loved the beach and the comfy big tent style beds. The Talise spa on the premises is absolutely tops! The breakfast buffet is yummyyy. The hotel is pure luxury and everything was amazing except for the fact that there was no tv channel showing formula 1 in the hotel! Which is quite embarassing for a Dubai hotel as racing and motorsports are very popular in the UAE. We spent 40mins at the concierge trying to sort it out but there were no options. The management was truely sorry, I am sure they will look into it.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank worldcitizen007

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Al Qasr, with all the services and facilities that we provided in the resort for our guests.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused in regards to the broadcasting the specific channels.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah in the near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2010

The experience you have at the hotel is mind blowing - restaurants and staff are brilliant. Heidi, Neia, Sebastian, Eoin and Saleem in the 5th floor club are excellent. Patrick and Saleem who welcome you outside when you arrive at the hotel by taxi/car go that extra mile too.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvonneharrop2

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great experience while residing with us, I have also shared your comment regarding our colleagues at the Club Executive Lounge who are equally happy to receive your feedback, as well as Patrick and Saleem at the Majlis.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2010

Since we did not get to check-in until after 2pm, we got upgraded to one of the suites in Al Qasr, with 3 huge balconies overlooking the Venetian canals, and a divine master bathroom - very pleased! The boat station happens to be just infront of the villa for easy transfer throughout the vast hotel area, and the entertainment complex. Inhouse butler services could not be more prompt, ready to take your dinner booking etc. The private beach and the complementary icecream, and cucumber facial were such a treat! We also enjoyed the main pool (near one of the breakfast venue). Breakfast was the only thing we were not impressed. Despite its extensive range, none of them were exceptionally tasty! But all in all, the hotel offers unprecedented comfort and wide range of activities during our stay, perfect place for a family holiday!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Janyvo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at Madinat Jumeirah. We at Madinat Jumeirah are continuously striving to improve our services and products, therefore your feedback is very valuable and I thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Once again thank you for recommending Madinat Jumeirah as the perfect place for a family holiday. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2010

Me & my wife stayed here following getting married, for a 1 week stay. We arrived early AM and they were able to check us into our room straight away. I have stayed at this hotel before and last time I checked in was offered cold towels and a drink (this was during Ramadan aswel). We stayed in a Junior Suite, which was very large and very nice, we were upgraded to this room as when we booked the hotel informed them that we were staying following getting married and also were regular guests at jumeriah hotels, in which they stated they would make the stay extra special for us. When we arrived they had no idea we had just got married, so the message was not passed on to the check in staff. I went to reception to bring up this matter and they upgraded our room to say sorry for the inconvenience. We stayed half board which is a great deal, we had breakfast in the restaurant by the pool as the main restaurant in Al qasr was always busy for breakfast and would have to queue and wait to get a table. The restaurant by the pool was great for breakfast and had more or less the same amount of food on the buffet as the bigger restaurant in the hotel.

There are many restaurants to choose from for the half board and it includes a 3 course meal, so we were well fed every night. Good job we were half board as most main courses are going to cost £15-25. Drinks were very expensive in the restaurants as these are not included, your looking to pay £4 for a can of coke/fanta/sprite etc, which is just crazy! Smoothies by the pool would also be expensive, around £6-£8.

The Al Qasr pool is fantastic, very large, lots of sunbeds, pool attendents who set up your sunbed for you with towels, and also free lollys, cucumber and cold spray for your face.

You never have to wait too long for a buggy or Abra to get you between the hotels on the resort and the wild wadi, the longest we had to wait was about 10 mins and this was for an Abra from the Souk back to the hotel.

All in all a very relaxing and pleasent stay, and would go back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jonnym_7

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah.

Please allow me to apologise for the miscommunication that took place upon check in. It was never our intention to miss such an important occasion of our guest, so on behalf of the team I would like to congratulate you and your wife on your wedding and thank you again for choosing Madinat Jumeirah as your honeymoon destination.

Upon reading your review, I am also delighted to learn that you are particularly enjoyed our half board package as well as the other service and facilities in the resort.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.